Farnboroug Town Soul Night

Thanks for a good night chaps. Quality music all night.

Shocked and pleased to hear Mischief palying some some quality modern (didn't know he had any :rolleyes: )

On the subject of modern, did you notice that when Chris & Moldie started playing modern the dance floor really filled up. Funny old world innit?

Thanks to Ian for lift home.

• Replies 60
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Thanks for a good night chaps. Quality music all night.

Shocked and pleased to hear Mischief palying some some quality modern (didn't know he had any :boxing: )

On the subject of modern, did you notice that when Chris & Moldie started playing modern the dance floor really filled up. Funny old world innit?

Thanks for you comments col.My brother said thanks for signing his picture. Like the event says. its an across the board night and we aim to please all that turn up :rolleyes:

Thanks for a good night chaps. Quality music all night. ...thats the norm at this venue

Shocked and pleased to hear Mischief palying some some quality modern (didn't know he had any :yes:)...i taught him everything he knows

On the subject of modern, did you notice that when Chris & Moldie started playing modern the dance floor really filled up. Funny old world innit?.....i paid everyone to get on the floor just to humour you colin :lol:

thanks for kind words colin :D

Thanks for you comments col.My brother said thanks for signing his picture. Like the event says. its an across the board night and we aim to please all that turn up :D

and a mighty fine job we do :yes:

It was noticed. And you got the blame :D

we had to play it dave or he would have gone home in a huff and i would have had sue to answer too

got myself a tj williams now :yes:

i have to admit i thoroghly enjoyed my 2nd vist to this event

the sound system was top notch yet again and the music was as good as last time

i noticed a few new faces this time but there was also some from last time who did not attend

ive only ever been to lightwater,bisley and soul shoes and this event and i love them all.im fairly new to the scene but each event has its own style

well done to chris and danny for another great night

see you all on the 15th sept

minime

i have to admit i thoroghly enjoyed my 2nd vist to this event

the sound system was top notch yet again and the music was as good as last time

i noticed a few new faces this time but there was also some from last time who did not attend

ive only ever been to lightwater,bisley and soul shoes and this event and i love them all.im fairly new to the scene but each event has its own style

well done to chris and danny for another great night

see you all on the 15th sept

minime

well im glad you enjoyed it mark..what about angela ?

im sure she will be as hooked as you are after the 15th sept

Source Advert