Uk Tamla Lp's

Phild

As I've started getting rid of some of the 45's, and I don't think I'll ever get back into buying the big tracks that I've let go again, I need to fill my collecting passion in some way.

So, as I already have a few, I've decided to collect all the UK Tamla Motown LP's, both stereo and mono versions.

So if anyone has any reasonbly priced Tamla LP's to sell. if I don't have it and it's in reasonable nick I'll buy it.

Get them PM's coming :D

Phil

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As I've started getting rid of some of the 45's, and I don't think I'll ever get back into buying the big tracks that I've let go again, I need to fill my collecting passion in some way.

So, as I already have a few, I've decided to collect all the UK Tamla Motown LP's, both stereo and mono versions.

So if anyone has any reasonbly priced Tamla LP's to sell. if I don't have it and it's in reasonable nick I'll buy it.

Get them PM's coming smile.gif

Phil

I've been slowly collecting the first 100 for a few years (not mono & stereo tho :D ) and some of them are actually quite difficult to find. I don't bust a gut over it but it is good fun. Best of luck :wub:

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

Get them PM's coming :yes:

Phil

PM'd You

Social source share

Hello Phil,

Some UK Tamla Motown Lps for sale. Have later releases, numbers after 11179 if wanted. Let me know.

Best, Gee

UK TAMLA MOTOWN LPs (Cover/LP)

The Temptations/Greatest Hits-TML 11042 (EX/VG)

The Temptations/Live!-TML 11053 (EX/VG)

The Supremes/Sing Rodgers And Hart-TML 11054 (EX/VG)

The Supremes/Sing Rodgers And Hart-STML 11054 (EX/EX)

British Motown/Chartbusters-TML 11055 (EX/VG)

Four Tops/Greatest Hits-TML 11061 (VG+/EX)

Four Tops/Greatest Hits-STML 11061 (VG+/EX)

Diana Ross & The Supremes/Greatest Hits-STML 11063 (EX/EX)

Diana Ross & The Supremes/Live At Talk Of The Town-TML 11070 (EX/EX)

Stevie Wonder/Greatest Hits-TML 11075 (EX/VG)

Stevie Wonder/Greatest Hits-STML 11075 (VG+/VG+)

British Motown/Chartbusters Vol 2-STML 11082 (VG+/VG+)

D.Ross & Supremes/Join The Temptations-TML 11096 (VG/VG+)

Tammi Terrell/Irresistible-TML 11103 (VG+/VG-)

Temptations/Live At The Copa-TML11104 (EX/VG+)

D.Ross & Supremes, Temptations/TCB-STML 11110 (EX/VG+)

Four Tops/Four Tops Now-STML 11113 (EX/EX)

Motown Chartbusters/Vol 111-STML 11121 (EX/MT)

Gladys Knight & Pips/Greatest Hits-STML 11148 (VG+/VG+)

Stevie Wonder/Live!-STML 11150 (VG+/EX)

Jimmy Ruffin/Forever-STML 11161 (EX/VG+)

Motown Chartbusters/Volume 4-STML 11162 (EX/VG+)

Jimmy & David Ruffin/I Am My Brothers Keeper-STML 11176 (VG/EX)

Supremes & Four Tops/The Magnificent 7-STML 11179 (EX/VG+)

Social source share

Get them PM's coming :P

Phil

Hi Phil, i have quite a lot of L-Ps that i am willing to part with and most are motown.Some are rare and some are common but mostly 6ts & early 7ts originals.

Duncan

Social source share