Evo,Daryl,Johnno & Martyn

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We've had a couple of enquiries asking if the venue etc.is OK after the floods?So there's no problems here in sunny Hull now,which means the usual frivolities will be taking place on Friday 3rd August as planned.

Cheers

Martyn

www.hullsoulclub.com

Come & try it everybody welcome MUSIC for everybody very friendly introduce yourself & say hello.

Daryl

Ill be there Mr Bird

Hey Up Dave long time no see.There'll be a few old & I mean old faces attending,so expect a few tall stories to be told.

Cheers

Martyn

www.hullsoulclub.com

PS Go to the web site and see some the old gits :thumbsup:

DJ's in this order i think

8- 8:30 Anything goes.

8:30 - 9:15 Evo.

9:15 - 10 Martyn.

10 - 10:45 Johnno & Steve Gainey.

10:45 - 11:45 Guest MIKE KEMP.

11:45 - 12;30 Daryl

See you there

Daryl

post-5844-1186082581_thumb.jpg

DJ's in this order i think

8- 8:30 Anything goes.

8:30 - 9:15 Evo.

9:15 - 10 Martyn.

10 - 10:45 Johnno & Steve Gainey.

10:45 - 11:45 Guest MIKE KEMP.

11:45 - 12;30 Daryl

See you there

Daryl

kewl

post-5027-1186084327_thumb.jpg

Just a reminder about Friday.Lots of interest so should be a packer..........oh good nice and sweaty :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

www.hullsoulclub.com

Martyn

You worry me sometimes, were hoping to make it up your way sometime soon but will be out round here with flyers for our nite as it's at the end of August so cant make it this time, we really enjoyed it when we came up. Will catch up soon.

Sharon

Martyn

You worry me sometimes, were hoping to make it up your way sometime soon but will be out round here with flyers for our nite as it's at the end of August so cant make it this time, we really enjoyed it when we came up. Will catch up soon.

Sharon

Hi Kev & Sharon hope you are both well will catch up with one another hopefully soon.

Daryl

Hi Kev & Sharon hope you are both well will catch up with one another hopefully soon.

Daryl

Hi Daryl

Yeah will be nice to see you soon, let us know where your goin over the next couple of weeks and we'll see what we can do. Kev's off work at the moment he cant drive too far the Doc's think he's got that sleep thingy where you fall asleep all the time, so we've been staying around here for the last few weeks, but we really need to take flyers out and about.

See you soon.

Sharon