Trey J's - I Found It All In You

Guest Tommy

Guest Tommy

I'd like a copy of this one. Please either PM me or drop me an e-mail if your selling a copy (include price and condition please). pottsy42pottsy at hotmail.com (change 'at' to '@').

Thanks,

Tommy.

Edited by Tommy
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'd like a copy of this one. Please either PM me or drop me an e-mail if your selling a copy (include price and condition please). pottsy42pottsy at hotmail.com (change 'at' to '@').

Thanks,

Tommy.

what a tune!

I would also like a copy of this to grace my collection :yes:

is it lots of pennies?

Social source share

Guest Tommy

think its between £300-400.

m8 sold a copy last year for just £200,think he regrets selling.

I must say that you two are out of order for posting your comments. I was asking for the record, and i feel like you've tried to 'hijack' my want Kristy, so whats that all about? And who asked how much it's worth, Sepia? I take it you want one too??? ... mellow.gif

Social source share

I must say that you two are out of order for posting your comments. I was asking for the record, and i feel like you've tried to 'hijack' my want Kristy, so whats that all about? And who asked how much it's worth, Sepia? I take it you want one too??? ... :lol:

why is saying I'd like one too a hi-jack?

if someone has a copy for sale, ettiquette would suggest that you would be offered first choice, and then so on.

and if you do not like someone commenting on your good taste, then surely you should close the thread as you start it, and then no wayward comments could be added.

still at least no-ones posted "I've got it and its not for sale"

or "I paid £2.75 in 1983"

or "oh yeah it was in so and so's sales box at the weekend, but he sold it"

Sorry if I've offended you, and hope you get one soon, because it really is a tune thumbsup.gif

Social source share

I must say that you two are out of order for posting your comments. I was asking for the record, and i feel like you've tried to 'hijack' my want Kristy, so whats that all about? And who asked how much it's worth, Sepia? I take it you want one too??? ... mellow.gif

Fabulous tune indeed, 1.36 min of Soul heaven. You may will be as lucky as I was when I found one for around 100 USD :lol:

Social source share

...well if you came down to SOuthgate at the weekend, you'd hear it.... :rolleyes:

are you missing me Steve?

you could always come up to The Orwell first, and arrange to ferry me back down South.....

Social source share

are you missing me Steve?

you could always come up to The Orwell first, and arrange to ferry me back down South.....

Cor not 'arf but The Orwell on a Friday night Kirsty? - that's both the M1 and M6 ph34r.gif Last time I did that it took 7 hours going and three hours coming back. Unless the Plumbmeister and his cohorts are thinking of allowing me back behind the decks sometime, I am afraid Friday nights in Wigan are out of bounds for little old moi :lol:

I'll play the Trey Js though on Saturday and dedicate it to absent friends "Oop Norf" thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest Sue Males

i've got two mint copies of this i want to sell. i think the £200 that someone said one sold for is a touch too low ? but prices do seem to be down at the minute, perhaps due to holidays ? so think £300 to £400 may be pushing it a bit. dont know. make me an offer. hold on, i'll attach a picture. i can take paypal.

post-5573-1185313303_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest Tommy

i've got two mint copies of this i want to sell. i think the £200 that someone said one sold for is a touch too low ? but prices do seem to be down at the minute, perhaps due to holidays ? so think £300 to £400 may be pushing it a bit. dont know. make me an offer. hold on, i'll attach a picture. i can take paypal.

Pmed you :rolleyes:

Social source share