AMPLE PARKING, RECORD DEALERS VERY WELCOME

Edited by YKSoulandy
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Unfortuately I can't make this one :( It's a rural thing; it's Osmotherly village show this weekend and all potential bar staff are going to the dance in the evening.

One more month at the pub then that's it :D

Cheers

Paul

thats a shame , how about joining us all in Perpignan (which now seems to be extended to Sunday 19th) ?

SOUL REPUBLIC. A FREE WEEKEND OF UNDERGROUND SOUL UNDER THE SUN. PERPIGNAN South Of France. Fri 17th & Sat 18th Of August.Tony Jackson.Andy Bellwood.Paul Rockey.Maria Willingham.Chris Morgan.Chic.Guy Joseph.Les Hare.Raphi 'Scorcher'+ Guests. www.freewebs.com/wesoulrepublic

Edited by YKSoulandy

an excellent york soul club website

(Le) Soul Republic, Perpignan , South Of France. A free weekender of underground soul. Fri 17th & Sat 18th Of August. DJs Tony Jackson.Andy Bellwood.Paul Rockey.Maria Willingham.Chris Morgan.Chic.Guy Joseph.Les Hare.Raphi 'Scorcher'+ Guests. Full details, including accomodation. www.freewebs.com/wesoulrepublic . Budget direct flights available, (Ryanair, Bmibaby etc )

Edited by YKSoulandy
Guest tony hatfield

Unfortuately I can't make this one :ohmy: It's a rural thing; it's Osmotherly village show this weekend and all potential bar staff are going to the dance in the evening.

One more month at the pub then that's it :thumbsup:

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul

What a shame :lol: , never mind we will see you next month for our 1st Anniversary.

Regards

Tracy & Tony

Guest Trevski

A couple of days to go, tunes sorted, box packed, Trevski on a roll at the mo'! :ohmy:   Be there or be square, baby!( female groupies form an orderly queue! :thumbsup: )

Edited by Trevski

A couple of days to go, tunes sorted, box packed, Trevski on a roll at the mo'! ;) Be there or be square, baby!( female groupies form an orderly queue! :lol: )

:thumbup: looking forward to some underground and rare soul treats -its always refreshing to go to a venue were the overplayed oldies/commercial motown don't feature . The only downside 4 me is that the length and financial consequences of my wants list becomes crippling..... :shhh:

SOUL REPUBLIC. A FREE WEEKEND OF UNDERGROUND SOUL UNDER THE SUN. PERPIGNAN South Of France. Fri 17th & Sat 18th Of August.Tony Jackson.Andy Bellwood.Paul Rockey.Maria Willingham.Chris Morgan.Chic.Guy Joseph.Les Hare.Raphi 'Scorcher'+ Guests. www.freewebs.com/wesoulrepublic

Edited by YKSoulandy
Guest tony hatfield

:lol: looking forward to some underground and rare soul treats -its always refreshing to go to a venue were the overplayed oldies/commercial motown don't feature . The only downside 4 me is that the length and financial consequences of my wants list becomes crippling..... :yes:

nice one see you soon all the best T

Guest tony hatfield

A couple of days to go, tunes sorted, box packed, Trevski on a roll at the mo'! :lol: Be there or be square, baby!( female groupies form an orderly queue! :lol: )

Does that mean I need extra security with me on the door to stop you been mobbed? :yes::yes: , see you tonight Trev, hope there's a few more bodies in but if not we'll still enjoy ourselves :thumbup::ohmy: ,

Tracy

nice one see you soon all the best T

you will -2nite and really looking forward 2it

Edited by YKSoulandy