"modern Madness" Cambridge

Just a quick thank you on behalf of myself & the promoters to everyone who made it along on Saturday...Think there were around 130-140 in so it made for a good nite....Good solid sets from the jocks all well presented..Alan Brazier doin great early doors followed by Dave Hayden who mixed old & new very well...Max played some great stuff as did Adam with an excellent selection of new & classic stuff to round it off..great new tunes over the night too...both the Solaris tracks..the awesome forthcoming Andrea Grant & Larry London tunes...Teddy P on Shelter, Lisa Millett, Panevino feat Xavier..new Amerie & Pete Simpson cuts..Studio Apartment, Darlene Mcoy,Theo...so musically all bases covered!!! Good to see Marion, Taff, Mush & Floria, Paul Parker, Angelo, Neil, Ann Kelly, Tracy from Portsmouth, Dolly & all the others who made the effort to travel down....Cheers!! Next one is Oct 20th!!

Andy Davies

• Replies 4
  • Views 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest marion

Andy - Had a text yesterday about a male stripper..... knew I shouldn't gone home before the last toon. I do hope it wasn't Max..... :thumbup: Really enjoyed the music though, a refreshing upfront change for the area.

Andy - Had a text yesterday about a male stripper..... knew I shouldn't gone home before the last toon. I do hope it wasn't Max..... :thumbup: Really enjoyed the music though, a refreshing upfront change for the area.

Too much water about so I missed this .. Hows Max's six pack :P

No it definitely wasn't Max!!!!.....ha ha!!! good to see you Marion...thanks for your comments & your support!!

Hope to see you next time.

Cheers

Andy.