Missing Records.... Help Appreciated

Posting this on behalf of the DJ a good mate of mine......

Following a Birthday "Soul" Bash at the Bull Bay Hotel Amlwch, Anglesey last Saturday night the DJ discovered a box of 12" vinyl missing. He believes (hopes) that this may have been picked up by accident as it was waiting to be loaded into his car outside the venue.

The Hotel manager and the CCTV camera footage identified a white vehicle stopping at the spot at 1:44am, and someone was seen placing a box into the back of the white car.

It may be that the driver of the vehicle thought that the box of records had been left behind and intended to return them later.

Hopefully this may have just been an error, however prior to police involvement, if anyone has additional information on the whereabouts of the records; or if the vehicle driver would like to come forward to assist clarify the situation - please contact either the Hotel manager on 01407 830223 Or Vaughan the DJ on 07786065774.

He has a list of the stuff in the box, and as usual with any collector its more about the hard work searching over the years than the actual value, but it spoilt a really great night and leaves a sour taste, particularly if this was intentional. :thumbup:

Many thanks

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sh*t --- sorry to hear this.. at least you have the CCTV to fall back on..

Someone got a kicking in the road outside my work last Monday, they are not sure if he will live (and thats a week later) so we had old bill round today..

I had to down load the CCTV.. it was really clear not of the attack it was just the bloke who done it running away..

If you get copies of the CCTV on disc its quite straight forward to print off pictures if you need to.

Social source share

Sh*t --- sorry to hear this.. at least you have the CCTV to fall back on..

Someone got a kicking in the road outside my work last Monday, they are not sure if he will live (and thats a week later) so we had old bill round today..

I had to down load the CCTV.. it was really clear not of the attack it was just the bloke who done it running away..

If you get copies of the CCTV on disc its quite straight forward to print off pictures if you need to.

Thats a far more serious situation than a few records.. and hope that they nail the culprit, and more importantly that the guy pulls through...... but I agree - my mate has a sliver of hope with the CCTV footage.... such a sad situation though that we have to rely on these things... seems like honesty and fairness to one another are becoming rarer commodities these days. mellow.gif

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

hope you get um back, its seems like the favourite way to lose your records is to put them down at the back of the car then fail to load um, heard of several cases, and had to pull over and check mine were there a few times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats because you've had your brain chemically castrated Ezz laugh.gif

Social source share

hope you get um back, its seems like the favourite way to lose your records is to put them down at the back of the car then fail to load um, heard of several cases, and had to pull over and check mine were there a few times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!