The Imagination (s) - Love Diet - 20th Cent

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Has anyone got one of these for sale?? Condition must be at least E+. Let me know how much you want for it....

The Imagination (s) - Love Diet - 20th Century.

PM me. Ta thumbsup.gif Jo

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest vinylvixen

Jo, not sure if you've seen it already but there's a copy on JM's site, its in E condition :lol:

Jon

Not anymore laugh.gif Thanks for you and Mark Bicknell for flagging it up.... thumbsup.gif Jo

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I'd still like a E+ copy as the JM copy sounds to have a slight click on it.....which will be OK until I get a better copy...OMG, how sad am I laugh.gif Jo

Social source share

Played this the other night at Stolen Hours in Ramsgate, terrific record thumbsup.gif

Another good un on 20th Century is All The Love In The World by The Younghearts :lol:

I had a few copies of 'Love Diet' on www.soulmusic.co.uk BUT as a site recommendation, I'm afraid they all flew out!

I currently have a couple left of the Younghearts 45 that Richard mentions above!! Similar feel, same label and the other side is a killer stepper!!!!

BTW There's an unreleased version of 'Love Diet' knocking about by the 'Five Wagers' - this is fantastic and is due out in the next few weeks i believe?

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Steve Plumb
Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

I had a few copies of 'Love Diet' on www.soulmusic.co.uk BUT as a site recommendation, I'm afraid they all flew out!

I currently have a couple left of the Younghearts 45 that Richard mentions above!! Similar feel, same label and the other side is a killer stepper!!!!

BTW There's an unreleased version of 'Love Diet' knocking about by the 'Five Wagers' - this is fantastic and is due out in the next few weeks i believe?

Cheers

Steve

I'd never heard it until I heard Den play it at Willington.....great tune and worthy of more spins thumbsup.gif Thanks for all your help and PMs. Jo

Social source share