Barrowby Soul 5th Annivesary 28th July

Guest BBB

Don't forget this Saturday 28th July it is Barrowby Souls 5th Anniversary.

7.30pm till midnight

John Poole (our guest DJ) has very kindly offered free accomodation at the legends weekend coming up in the Autumn, this will be raffled FREE avaiilable to everyone who attends on Saturday not forgetting of course the free CD.

Barrowby - the small venue with a big heart.

Hope to see you there.

Barry and Ian

barrowbysoul@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by BBB
  • Replies 5
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Don't forget this Saturday 28th July it is Barrowby Souls 5th Anniversary.

7.30pm till midnight

John Poole (our guest DJ) has very kindly offered free accomodation at the legends weekend coming up in the Autumn, this will be raffled FREE avaiilable to everyone who attends on Saturday not forgetting of course the free CD.

Barrowby - the small venue with a big heart.

Hope to see you there.

Barry and Ian

barrowbysoul@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Barry n Ian

we'll be there to support you Saturday without a doubt !

Hi Barry n Ian

we'll be there to support you Saturday without a doubt !

Hi 'Wallie'

Hope you are ok, not seen you for a while look forward to seeing you on Saturday, lets hope for a good nite.

Barry

Many thanks to all who attended Barrowby's 5th anniversary last night.

hope you all enjoyed it :D

Thanks also to John Poole for coming over as special guest and to my old mate Gareth Jones from Llandudno who did a crackin oldies spot :P

I took loads of pics some of which i'll post up later, most were ruined as the photographer was mullered and had his camera on the wrong setting :lol: ( very consistent as i've done this 5 years running :Dbiggrin.gif )

Once again thanks to all who have supported us these last 5 years, hope the CD had something you liked on it lol

KTF, Ian & Barry.

Many thanks to all who attended Barrowby's 5th anniversary last night.

hope you all enjoyed it :lol:

Thanks also to John Poole for coming over as special guest and to my old mate Gareth Jones from Llandudno who did a crackin oldies spot :D

I took loads of pics some of which i'll post up later, most were ruined as the photographer was mullered and had his camera on the wrong setting :lol: ( very consistent as i've done this 5 years running biggrin.gif:glare: )

Once again thanks to all who have supported us these last 5 years, hope the CD had something you liked on it lol

KTF, Ian & Barry.

first night at barrowby must say we enjoyed it thanks for a great nite and of course the c.d. like you i enjoyed gareths spot. see you soon