The Connaught Hotel Wolverhampton Fri 3rd Aug

• Replies 136
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Part time today. Giving my magic saxaphone a good rubbing at the moment. May go into work for a couple of hours later.

Nothing new there then Craig you doing part time hours. laugh.gif

Suzy xx

Yeah Suzy, a much better dancer than "Loretta Williams" version me finks!! thumbsup.gif

Helen xx

Yeah me finks so too helen, I've downloaded it so i can listen to it again, Thanks wink.gif

Suzy xx

Seeya Tonite "its gonna be magic" oh yeah.

Hiya Dawnie,

Have you sorted your toons for tonight?

Is it a play what you like policy.?

See you later

Suzy xx

Guest Dawnie

Seeya Tonite "its gonna be magic" oh yeah.

Hiya Dawnie,

Have you sorted your toons for tonight?

Is it a play what you like policy.?

See you later

Suzy xx

Hiya Suzy ~

I have sorted approximately 40 ~ 45's out and now I've got to whittle them down to something reasonable laugh.gif They are 45's I like and some I have'nt heard before which I'm finding very catchy so its a mixed bag for me me thinx tonight :lol: Just gonna take some more painkillers though my backs gone again this morning and I'm not too pleased at the mo :P hopefully it will click back for tonight cuz I'm needing to dance dance dance :wub:

Luv Dawniedingle wub.gif xx

Hiya Suzy ~

I have sorted approximately 40 ~ 45's out and now I've got to whittle them down to something reasonable :thumbsup: They are 45's I like and some I have'nt heard before which I'm finding very catchy so its a mixed bag for me me thinx tonight wink.gif Just gonna take some more painkillers though my backs gone again this morning and I'm not too pleased at the mo :( hopefully it will click back for tonight cuz I'm needing to dance dance dance :P

Luv Dawniedingle :wub: xx

:thumbsup: Oh No

Just take it easy.... I'll be there just give me a shout.gif

See you in a couple of hours.

Suzy xx

Hiya Suzy ~

I have sorted approximately 40 ~ 45's out and now I've got to whittle them down to something reasonable :thumbsup: They are 45's I like and some I have'nt heard before which I'm finding very catchy so its a mixed bag for me me thinx tonight :wub: Just gonna take some more painkillers though my backs gone again this morning and I'm not too pleased at the mo :( hopefully it will click back for tonight cuz I'm needing to dance dance dance tongue.gif

Luv Dawniedingle :thumbsup: xx

TAKE IT EASY DAWNY DINGLE , HAVE A NICE HOT BATH AND GET CRAIG TO MASSAGE IT :P

Guest Dawnie

TAKE IT EASY DAWNY DINGLE , HAVE A NICE HOT BATH AND GET CRAIG TO MASSAGE IT :(

Thanx Suzy & Chalky for caring ~ Me thinx if I drink copious amounts of Cider the pain might go :thumbsup: but if there are any osteopaths out there with nothing to do tonight come to the Connaught in case theres an emergency and I will buy you a Promotional drink :thumbsup: for any help that maybe required :wub: nearly sorted my 45's ~and will be delighting everyones ear drums ~ I HOPE :P

Luv Dawniedingle wub.gif xx

Thanx Suzy & Chalky for caring ~ Me thinx if I drink copious amounts of Cider the pain might go :thumbsup: but if there are any osteopaths out there with nothing to do tonight come to the Connaught in case theres an emergency and I will buy you a Promotional drink laugh.gif for any help that maybe required :P nearly sorted my 45's ~and will be delighting everyones ear drums ~ I HOPE :D

Luv Dawniedingle :( xx

Hiya Dawniedingle, :wub:

Hope you feel better by tonight!! :P The some dancin to be done!! :thumbsup:

See you soon love Helen xx

Thanx Suzy & Chalky for caring ~ Me thinx if I drink copious amounts of Cider the pain might go :thumbsup: but if there are any osteopaths out there with nothing to do tonight come to the Connaught in case theres an emergency and I will buy you a Promotional drink :wub: for any help that maybe required laugh.gif nearly sorted my 45's ~and will be delighting everyones ear drums ~ I HOPE :(

Luv Dawniedingle :P xx

Are you expecting an influx of people then? :P

Yes, me finks a good drink will do you the world of good Dawnie, you'll forget about your back!! :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

Just come across this track by "Barry White" check it out,not a bad choon!! Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

Helen x

Not bad Helen, me likes Barry White anyway!! :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

Yeah me too Suzy!! Did,nt he have the most sexiest voice ever!! :thumbsup:

Helen xx

One to die for!! it would have fetched the ducks off the water!! :thumbsup:

I have a Barry White CD in the car and play it all the time.

Suzy xx

Suzy xx

OOh yeah!! A right knee trembler :thumbsup: i,ve still got some 45,s of his,i think the one that does it for me is "can,t get enough of your love" mmmm NICE!!

Helen xx

Guest Phil Richards

Suzy xx

I know you do :thumbsup:

Edited by Phil Richards

OOh yeah!! A right knee trembler :thumbsup: i,ve still got some 45,s of his,i think the one that does it for me is "can,t get enough of your love" mmmm NICE!!

Helen xx

Ooooohh yeah! I got that one, and "baby we better try and get it together" Ooooohh :thumbsup:

Suzy xx

Guest Phil Richards

BARRY WHITE WHAT EVER NEXT THE NOLANS :thumbsup: WHAT TIME ARE THE GIRLS ON AGAIN ?

Sue's got some of the Nolans records, :thumbsup: So you've started something now!! :wub:

There doing 7-8 pm

Guest Dawnie

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::wub: .............. I will see you at 8:01 then :P

Hiya Chalky,

Wots wrong with the Nolans they fill the floor with "I'm in the mood for dancin" :( on the detroit label laugh.gif

Luv dawniedingle xx

Hiya Chalky,

Wots wrong with the Nolans they fill the floor with "I'm in the mood for dancin" :thumbsup: on the detroit label :thumbsup:

Luv dawniedingle xx

Fantastic Dancer!! Hey Dawnie. :wub:

Suzy xx