Soul In Soul Wales

Guest BIGH

august 11th a night of soul and merryment :thumbup::D:rolleyes::wicked:

@

clwb y bont pontypridd (on the high street next to Boots) :D

great club, solid tunes, great atmosphere

so if you fancy breaking out and bracing this lovely summer weather laugh.gif come and join us for the 6th goodfoot soul night

on august 11th 7pm-1am (2am tbc)

£2.50 otd

dj's

REDFOX

ALFIE

PASTI

BIGH

post-8933-1185219985_thumb.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Views 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Guest matt tees

august 11th a night of soul and merryment :lol::lol::lol::yes:

@

clwb y bont pontypridd (on the high street next to Boots) lamsey.gif

great club, solid tunes, great atmosphere

so if you fancy breaking out and bracing this lovely summer weather :lol: come and join us for the 6th goodfoot soul night

on august 11th 7pm-1am (2am tbc)

£2.50 otd

dj's

REDFOX

ALFIE

PASTI

BIGH

Have a good night Guys, one of these days I will be available to come down and support a local event!!

thumbup.gif cheers sean, hope you can pop into one at sometime. reduced entry for church village postcodes lol. night seems to be building in numbers as a regular event and the last one was a cracker.

Huw thumbsup.gif

Guest andrew bin

:lol: cheers sean, hope you can pop into one at sometime. reduced entry for church village postcodes lol. night seems to be building in numbers as a regular event and the last one was a cracker.

Huw thumbsup.gif

thats the last thing you need, sean chapman mincing around your doo :shades: have a good un though thumbsup.gif i would be there but unfortunately i have to go to Tracie's brothers wedding :lol:

thats the last thing you need, sean chapman mincing around your doo :ohmy: have a good un though :rolleyes: i would be there but unfortunately i have to go to Tracie's brothers wedding sad.gif

noooooo micing in Ponty andrew :thumbsup: as mayor Tom Jones had it outlawed in 66 lol. looking forward to crickhowel if i can make sure my hols dont clash :ohmy:

noooooo micing in Ponty andrew :ohmy: as mayor Tom Jones had it outlawed in 66 lol. looking forward to crickhowel if i can make sure my hols dont clash :rolleyes:

micing? is that a word

Guest matt tees

thats the last thing you need, sean chapman mincing around your doo :unsure: have a good un though :) i would be there but unfortunately i have to go to Tracie's brothers wedding :ohmy:

No, who's mincing going to a wedding instead of a northern night!! Andrew on the dance floor listening to Abba - Dancing Queen!

i belive most of the dj's from goodfoot will be skipping along (not mincing mind you) to the model inn cardiff for the club a go go set on saturday the 4th guests dudley steve i belive. just off mary street. :thumbup:

"Venue- The Model Inn, Quay Street, Cardiff 8pm to 2am

Directions....

Follow signs into Cardiff Town Centre, pass Castle on your right, turn left at lights into St Mary Street. Quay Street is then first turning on right (paved area so no driving down Quay Street). For parking pass Castle on your right at 2nd lights turn left into Westgate Street. As you immediately turn left you will see opposite the car park to Cardiff Rugby Club. Free safe parking there.. Carry along Westgate Street then take first left which takes you into the other end of Quay Street. Model Inn on your left, Cafe A Go Go upstairs.

DJ Update... Sean from SOUL OF 65 clothing will be making his long anticipated debut, spinning some delicious R and B and Northern. " :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

i belive most of the dj's from goodfoot will be skipping along (not mincing mind you) to the model inn cardiff for the club a go go set on saturday the 4th guests dudley steve i belive. just off mary street. :thumbup:

"Venue- The Model Inn, Quay Street, Cardiff 8pm to 2am

Directions....

Follow signs into Cardiff Town Centre, pass Castle on your right, turn left at lights into St Mary Street. Quay Street is then first turning on right (paved area so no driving down Quay Street). For parking pass Castle on your right at 2nd lights turn left into Westgate Street. As you immediately turn left you will see opposite the car park to Cardiff Rugby Club. Free safe parking there.. Carry along Westgate Street then take first left which takes you into the other end of Quay Street. Model Inn on your left, Cafe A Go Go upstairs.

DJ Update... Sean from SOUL OF 65 clothing will be making his long anticipated debut, spinning some delicious R and B and Northern. " :lol:

well done to james & mike on the success of cafe a go go in cardiff on saturday night :wicked: , great sets from all concerned at a great new venue. Hope to see the same sort of numbers make the short journey to pontypridd this saturday for:

GOODFOOT SOUL NIGHT

CLWB Y BONT

PONTYPRIDD

SATURDAY 11TH

7-1AM

with the usual suspects playing hip tunes for happening people! :lol:

SEE YOU THERE

Guest matt tees

:thumbup: cheers sean, hope you can pop into one at sometime. reduced entry for church village postcodes lol. night seems to be building in numbers as a regular event and the last one was a cracker.

Huw :thumbsup:

programme has changed was originally djaying else where but am not needed there, so will be over on Saturday night after watching the bluebirds in the afternoon. Looking forward to this one.

Edited by matt tees

programme has changed was originally djaying else where but am not needed there, so will be over on Saturday night after watching the bluebirds in the afternoon. Looking forward to this one.

fancy doing a set sean? biggrin.gif