Answers To Love - Try My Love/it Was Real

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

stock copy w/both sides...trying to put a price on it. thanks.

this was high a few years ago, around $150-$200 with sweet soul collectors. But it's gone down some since, it's hard to put a price on it now. This is the same group as the answers on crash / scorpion by the way.

Social source share

this was high a few years ago, around $150-$200 with sweet soul collectors. But it's gone down some since, it's hard to put a price on it now. This is the same group as the answers on crash / scorpion by the way.

thanks. why, did quantity turn up? or did the limited number of sweet soul collectors all find a copy?

Social source share

thanks. why, did quantity turn up? or did the limited number of sweet soul collectors all find a copy?

Quantity didn't turn up. Sweet soul collecting is just sort of stupid, as it seems to go in phases of a few beginner collectors getting into it and getting out of it. The few people will drive up prices on stuff by bidding against each other. Longer term collectors will already have this title, as it's not that rare, and there aren't that many starting-off collectors. I'd guess now it's closer to $50-$100.

Social source share

I've got the one on Scorpio which is a fantastic record. I'm no longer firmiliar with the title on Crash I'm sure I've had this years ago but can't remember anything about it. Is it as good? Can anyone do a sound clip of both sides ?? If possible..

John

Social source share

I've got the one on Scorpio which is a fantastic record. I'm no longer firmiliar with the title on Crash I'm sure I've had this years ago but can't remember anything about it. Is it as good? Can anyone do a sound clip of both sides ?? If possible..

John

The crash record has a fantastic sweet soul side. Really really good track. The a-side is just funky soul, it's actually the ORIGINAL VERSION OF "things gonna be better tomorrow" later done by the Natural Four on Curtom. The songwriter (Eugene Phillips) said that Rich Tufo stole his song at Curtom and credited himself. I will try to post up the sweet side.

Social source share

The crash record has a fantastic sweet soul side. Really really good track. The a-side is just funky soul, it's actually the ORIGINAL VERSION OF "things gonna be better tomorrow" later done by the Natural Four on Curtom. The songwriter (Eugene Phillips) said that Rich Tufo stole his song at Curtom and credited himself. I will try to post up the sweet side.

answers___what_happened_girl.mp3

Social source share

Guest GoodTaste

"try my love" is the side, man!

unfortunately i never heard "Try my love" cause this one is the only copy i come across.

any chance to hear a soundclip?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!