bloke had great feedback

record hasnt apeared

e-mailed 3 times/opened paypal despute

no feedback since 25th june.paid for mine on 19th june

now he,s changed feedback to private

e-bay plock69742@aol.com

Topic started on this here keith

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52533

Doesn't seem the most confidence inspiring thing to do, going private. I know he had one Negative on this already - maybe they're stacking up now. Still waiting for him to explain why mine isn't here 3 weeks later. unsure.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Saw these myself when they were still available on Buy it Now and thought - Oops, this sounds just too good to be true !

I was almost swayed by the positive feedback rating of the Seller - but in reflection looks like I made the right decision to pass it by.

Sincerely hope you get things sorted out with the Seller.

Best

John

Social source share

Waiting for mine here in the States. If I get no response from my 2 emails to him by tomorrow I will open a dispute with paypal. I paid with a credit card via paypal so I should be covered! By the way there is another thread about this in Look at My Box but that thread has gotten off the original topic. I think this thread should be used for this specific topic!

Social source share

Yeah me too.

...and me, but the issue here is why did this guy repeatedly list more and more batches of 20 and then (it would appear) not send any. Can't figure out why he'd do that, seeing as for some sellers their life revolves around earning positive feedback. Way I see it you buy something, you also buy the right for it to be sent in a reasonable time period. If you pay promptly that should be respected with prompt despatch. Disputed this through paypal, can't be ars*d to hang around for an excuse if it ever comes, that is: the least the guy could do if he's running any kind of business is communicate with his customers if he runs into a problem or thinks there may be a problem. He's either a crook or just totally disorganised. Or lazy. sad.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!