God What A Thought

After long tele conversation last nite, went back to C5 and found people dancing in a club naked - now whats that about?!

I hope that the NS scene doesn't get like that - especially the acrobatics part - its bad enough trying to stay away from the sweat that flys off people's heads!!! :yes::huh:blush.gif

Social source share

• Replies 46
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

After long tele conversation last nite, went back to C5 and found people dancing in a club naked - now whats that about?!

I hope that the NS scene doesn't get like that - especially the acrobatics part - its bad enough trying to stay away from the sweat that flys off people's heads!!!  :yes:   :huh:   blush.gif

link

I tell you what, its put me off watching CSI again!! I only wanted to catch the end of CSI to see who done it!!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

I hope that the NS scene doesn't get like that - especially the acrobatics part - its bad enough trying to stay away from the sweat that flys off people's heads!!!  :yes:   :huh:   blush.gif

link

Saw some programme on channel five the other night , think it was something like the word most outrageous behaviour (or haveI just plucked that from the air)

But it had all manner of depravaity - I was wincing away for most of it , but had to keep watching it much like when driving past the aftermouth of a carcrash -

Social source share

Saw some programme on channel five the other night , think it was something like the word most outrageous behaviour (or haveI just plucked that from the air)

But it had all manner of depravaity  - I was wincing away for most of it , but had to keep watching it much like when driving past the aftermouth of a carcrash  -

link

God who invented human nature?!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

God who invented human nature?!!

link

If your coming from a religious angle , you've already answered your questiion in your reply !!! blush.gif

Social source share

If your coming from a religious angle , you've already answered your questiion in your reply !!! blush.gif

link

Is that similar to a triangle and rectangle?! Me religious, holy mother of god!!

Social source share

Be Secular Its the Law ! :huh:

link

New phase to me, not in my law books - but they do get boring without pretty colour pictures! Is it bit like klonk klick every trip?! blush.gif

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Hope you putting something on that dodgy eye of yours!  :yes: Haven't you got better pic?  blush.gif

link

Secular just means that your not swayed by any particular religious beliefs !!!

What do you mean the eye ! :huh: Thats Lenny Bruce raising a confused eyebrow to the world that surrounds him - :D

Who's your pic of ?

Social source share

Secular just means that your not swayed by any particular religious beliefs !!!

What do you mean the eye ! blush.gif Thats Lenny Bruce raising a confused eyebrow to the world that surrounds him  - :huh:

Who's your pic of ?

link

So its not a saw then (secular?!) Im defo not swayed, I prefer dancing!

Me religious God No! Got luvly necklaces that my nan (god rest her) would 'touch' and mutter to, never got the hang of signing the cross and eating that round thing! Dont think the priests liked me much! The candles are always pretty though!

Well you should tell good old Lenny that I get confused about the world around me - so its true, it is round! - but never raise an eyebrow!!

pic of me of course, but they taken away the glass now, was ages up the A&E!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

So its not a saw then (secular?!) Im defo not swayed, I prefer dancing!

Me religious God No! Got luvly necklaces that my nan (god rest her) would 'touch' and mutter to, never got the hang of signing the cross and eating that round thing! Dont think the priests liked me much! The candles are always pretty though!

Well you should tell good old Lenny that I get confused about the world around me - so its true, it is round! - but never raise an eyebrow!! 

pic of me of course, but they taken away the glass now, was ages up the A&E!!

link

I'll ring him tonight and let him know - Im sure he'll take it on board and eradicate it from his character - I used to have old man Steptoe so Lenny is much more of an improvement in the attractiveness stakes!!

How did the glass get stuck there - Superstrength Superglue no doubt !! blush.gif

Social source share

I'll ring him tonight and let him know - Im sure he'll take it on board and eradicate it from his character  -  I used to have old man Steptoe so Lenny is much more of an improvement in the attractiveness stakes!!

How did the glass get stuck there - Superstrength Superglue no doubt !! :D

link

Good you tell him!! He might be able to get something for that dodgy eyebrow from the chemist or doctors you know!! blush.gif

I never say this Lenny in a Steptoe episode! :yes:

Why dont you have one of yourself?! Is that old fashioned or something?! :D I seem to have problems keeping up with this fashion thing! :huh:

Glass stuck on my face, ask Panch!

Social source share

But it had all manner of depravaity  - I was wincing away for most of it , but had to keep watching it much like when driving past the aftermouth of a carcrash  -

link

Sure it wasn't Shameless ? blush.gif

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Sure it wasn't Shameless ? blush.gif

link

Saw that last night ! It is quite a true depiction of Manchester - Desparado's always banging on about the Stone Roses and doing ape impressions -

It's well written though , not suprised it's done so well :huh:

Social source share

Saw that last night ! It is quite a true depiction of Manchester - Desparado's always banging on about the Stone Roses and doing ape impressions  -

It's well written though , not suprised it's done so well  blush.gif

link

Its not like the part of Manchester me, Em, Janine & Dave drove round, seemed quite posh to me!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Good you tell him!! He might be able to get something for that dodgy eyebrow from the chemist or doctors you know!!  blush.gif

I never say this Lenny in a Steptoe episode!  :yes:

Why dont you have one of yourself?! Is that old fashioned or something?!  :D I seem to have problems keeping up with this fashion thing!  :huh:

Glass stuck on my face, ask Panch!

link

The reason I havent got on of myself is that I can't for the life of me find a decent photograph of myself - There is a really dodgy one of me apparently on the new century site and the 6ts site - I daren't look -

Really though it because Im working undercover for the D.S. :D

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Its not like the part of Manchester me, Em, Janine & Dave drove round, seemed quite posh to me!

link

I think it's suposed to be set in North Manchester which is a little stunted in its regenerational programme

Social source share

I think it's suposed to be set in North Manchester which is a little stunted in its regenerational programme

link

Thats the opposite of South, isn't it, see Im getting it!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Thats the opposite of South, isn't it, see Im getting it!

link

Dependant on location !

Since I've been living in Manchester nearly 4 years now - it has undegone a massive transformation in terms of housing, with new apartments and flats springing up allover the show -

But when it rains its look really miserable - to me anyway - especially on a Sunday blush.gif

Social source share

Dependant on location !

Since I've been living in Manchester nearly 4 years now - it has undegone a massive transformation in terms of housing, with new apartments and flats springing up allover the show -

But when it rains its look really miserable - to me anyway - especially on a Sunday    :yes:

link

I liked what I saw of it! blush.gif nice red carpet at New Century too!! :huh:

Are you anything to do with selling? If not you should you know!

Wot a shame, it rains down here too you know, even on Sundays! :D

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

I liked what I saw of it!  :huh: nice red carpet at New Century too!!  :yes:

Are you anything to do with selling? If not you should you know!

Wot a shame, it rains down here too you know, even on Sundays!  :D

link

Selling :D - I have'nt go the self confidence for that malarkey -

No I work for the governemnt - In the official recievers office - Not very exciting -

But I'm hoping to ride my bike without stabilisers at the end of the week !! blush.gif

Social source share

Selling  :huh:   - I have'nt go the self confidence for that malarkey  -

No I work for the governemnt  - In the official recievers office - Not very exciting -

But I'm hoping to ride my bike without stabilisers at the end of the week !! blush.gif

link

What do you officially receive? Do you receive lots of money?!

Cant they pay you more so you dont have to ride a bike then,

Is a stabiliser a name for someone who runs stables? Person who runs mine is called Sarah?

Funny really, people say that you couldn't put my name into the same sentence as stable?

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

What do you officially receive? Do you receive lots of money?!

Cant they pay you more so you dont have to ride a bike then,

Is a stabiliser a name for someone who runs stables? Person who runs mine is called Sarah?

Funny really, people say that you couldn't put my name into the same sentence as stable?

link

It's the department for people who have been silly and had to declare themselves bankrupt !!!

No I don't think that is the real emaning for the word stabiliser !

You must thinking of Gelder blush.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

link

Hmm knowing Janines navigational skills you were probably doing a tour of Rusholme and Moss Side on the way to New Century blush.gif:huh::yes:

Social source share

It's the department for people who have been silly and had to declare themselves bankrupt !!!

No I don't think that is the real emaning for the word stabiliser !

You must thinking of Gelder  :yes:

link

Sounds like a department I will be in soon if Im not careful! blush.gif

But its got a 'sounding' to it, the word stabiliser, dont you agree? :huh:

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Sounds like a department I will be in soon if Im not careful!  blush.gif

But its got a 'sounding' to it, the word stabiliser, dont you agree?  :huh:

link

:yes:

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Do you do any work?

link

Not unless its a dire emergency blush.gif

What would you put down as your role in the employment sphere ?

Or are you a professional soulie ?

Edited by Richard Bergman
Social source share

Not unless its a dire emergency  blush.gif

What would you put down as your role in the employment sphere ?

Or are you a professional soulie ?

link

Ive never been called a professional soulie before is that long for PS?!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

Ive never been called a professional soulie before is that long for PS?!

link

I thought P.S . meant Pungent Scenester blush.gif

If it doesnt it should !!!! -

Social source share

Saw that last night ! It is quite a true depiction of Manchester - Desparado's always banging on about the Stone Roses and doing ape impressions  -

It's well written though , not suprised it's done so well  blush.gif

link

True depiction of Manchester my arse..... (as Jim Royle said...and he's a scouser!"

Social source share

I thought P.S . meant Pungent Scenester  blush.gif

If it doesnt it should !!!!  -

link

OK, wont disagree.

I seem to do bit of everything here!

Not sure how I got here really!

I just drive here every day, I say hello, like a cup of tea/coffee - they say hello, yes please, who are you, what you doing here again?!!!!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

OK, wont disagree.

I seem to do bit of everything here! 

Not sure how I got here really!

I just drive here every day, I say hello, like a cup of tea/coffee - they say hello, yes please, who are you, what you doing here again?!!!!

link

What is your reply to them ,? at least they are polite !!

Whos the gymnastic girlie ? Nice velour !!!!

Social source share

What is your reply to them ,? at least they are polite !!

Whos the gymnastic girlie ? Nice velour !!!!

link

I reply 'dont know' of course, 'hope you would tell me?!' wot a silly question?!

I think thats why I keep coming back as they are so polite when they ask!

Dont know who the gymnastic girl is, she looks nice, would like to look like her, but when I take my glasses off, its so hazy, I think it is ME!

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

I reply 'dont know' of course, 'hope you would tell me?!' wot a silly question?!

I think thats why I keep coming back as they are so polite when they ask!

Dont know who the gymnastic girl is, she looks nice, would like to look like her, but when I take my glasses off, its so hazy, I think it is ME!

link

blush.gif

Im poppin out for some lunch and to arrange the transfer of 7tons of white cold to

Bogata - Will speak later

Social source share

blush.gif

Im poppin out for some lunch and to arrange the transfer of  7tons of white cold to

Bogata  -  Will speak later

link

You are so lucky to have lunch! Good luck with your 'transfer'

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

You are so lucky to have lunch! Good luck with your 'transfer'

link

Transfer complete - Had to do a bit of work for 10 mins dealing with a query

some people eh ....... thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Transfer complete - Had to do a bit of work for 10 mins dealing with a query

some people eh  ....... thumbsup.gif