Airmail To Sweden?

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone know price of delivery & packing to sweden? sorry sebastion i dont think its fair you answer this as you have a vested interest!!! joking mate!!!!

Normail airmail £2 should cover post and packing. That's what I charge, anyway.

Social source share

Normail airmail £2 should cover post and packing. That's what I charge, anyway.

This is about what it usually says on the packages. It has been as low as £1 sometimes it seems. Sending the other way costs around or slightly more than £3 though, which seems unfair to me, considering that most things are cheaper over here than in the UK.

Social source share

This is about what it usually says on the packages. It has been as low as £1 sometimes it seems. Sending the other way costs around or slightly more than £3 though, which seems unfair to me, considering that most things are cheaper over here than in the UK.

* know where you coming from Christian. You´ve answered a few times too many beer isnt £5-6 here anymore and want to make a statment. But its not true most things are cheaper its all depending what it is and where you are. Comparing Manchester and Gothenburg A work lunch hours 11-15 is cheaper here but in the evenings quite the same.

Beer at a pub much cheaper in M-chester. If you go my fav pub in Manchester (or Salford if you´re in that mood) Mulvaneys its £1.50 for a grt ale that should have been £4 here. If you´re lucky the guy or the grt old lady behind the bar hasn´t got the beer tap going yet and you get some cans for free :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

Lager on the other hand (even though its not the worlds best here) is often cheaper or the same here. just avoid the tourist traps.

Ciggarettes much cheaper Gothenburg. around £3+ a package

Buying your own food. Mighty mighty ASDA is dead cheap. Don´t think you can find anyth near it here.

Clothes, travelling quiet the same me thinks. Just a few things. its not that far from each other but would anyway say a £20 last a bit longer in Manchester than Gothenburg. Its not that bad pricewise here as its reputation that must come from the 80´s.

Social source share

* know where you coming from Christian. You´ve answered a few times too many beer isnt £5-6 here anymore and want to make a statment. But its not true most things are cheaper its all depending what it is and where you are. Comparing Manchester and Gothenburg A work lunch hours 11-15 is cheaper here but in the evenings quite the same.

Beer at a pub much cheaper in M-chester. If you go my fav pub in Manchester (or Salford if you´re in that mood) Mulvaneys its £1.50 for a grt ale that should have been £4 here. If you´re lucky the guy or the grt old lady behind the bar hasn´t got the beer tap going yet and you get some cans for free :thumbsup:biggrin.gif

Lager on the other hand (even though its not the worlds best here) is often cheaper or the same here. just avoid the tourist traps.

Buying your own food. Mighty mighty ASDA is dead cheap. Don´t think you can find anyth near it here.

Clothes, travelling quiet the same me thinks. Just a few things. its not that far from each other but would anyway say a £20 last a bit longer in Manchester than Gothenburg. Its not that bad pricewise here as its reputation that must come from the 80´s.

Aw, you missing us yet? Or just Asda????

Social source share

I am sure we can find som statistics if we like but on the whole I believe it is cheaper to live in Sweden than in the UK, and people earn less money on average as well I think.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!