2nd Anniversary Cream Cracker

Guest kev such

Guest kev such

there will be a queue outside the door at 7.30 i assure you

chris put a bit in your local paper telling everyone free food and drink for the homeless

Great, i better tell Karen to start making sandwiches, got any filling preferences? I bet if there is a queue at the door at 7.30 it will be the police tooled up in preparation for the screaming groupies coming to see you, Chris, and Mr Pollard. :shades::rolleyes: .

Kev

• Replies 281
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

LETS DO IT ANYWAY COULD BE FUN. :sweatingbullets:

hey kev are you going to lend us your zimmer frame for this one

sorry to here about the fez you drank all that whisky yet

the bad back gang are going to this one :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone :sweatingbullets:

Never been before, but looking forward to coming to this event!!

With hubby Phil and meeting everyone.

Suzy xx

if you come and say hello ill play a tune for you

you cant get fairer than that

That's very kind of you, We will defo come and say hello! :sweatingbullets:

In the meantime i can think about what i would like you to play, so many favorites!!

look forward to it. Thanks

Suzy xx

Guest outonthefloor

Oo and there was me thinking i woz the only girl you played tunes for Moldie!! :sweatingbullets: XXLOLXX

Oo and there was me thinking i woz the only girl you played tunes for Moldie!! :sweatingbullets: XXLOLXX

helen for you id sing a tune at your bedroom window

just loving you ok?

moldie xxxxx

I'll play a tune for anyone....but then i am a bit of a tart so Kev says :thumbsup:

I'll play a tune for anyone....but then i am a bit of a tart so Kev says :sweatingbullets:

make sure you leave some nice tunes for chris and i to play

what type of tunes you looking to play?

have a good one jem, and dont forget to play that ""tune", and will see you all in october!!

Ah yes THE TUNE is in the box ,courtesy of Mrs. Soul.....Kev am i allowed to say on your thread that along with Yourself the "gorgeous" Mrs SOUL is djing at the PEMBO on OCT 6th :sweatingbullets:

make sure you leave some nice tunes for chris and i to play

what type of tunes you looking to play?

Hi mate , will bring a bit of everything as usual and go with the flow....but at the Cracker the emphisis is on keeping the dancefloor busy so shall try keep things fairly uptempo ....Black Lace , Boney M that kind of stuff you know :yes: ......you alright Kev :D

Hi mate , will bring a bit of everything as usual and go with the flow....but at the Cracker the emphisis is on keeping the dancefloor busy so shall try keep things fairly uptempo ....Black Lace , Boney M that kind of stuff you know :yes: ......you alright Kev :D

box is full of that type of stuff

look fwd to meeting up

Guest kev such

Hi Everyone :D

Never been before, but looking forward to coming to this event!!

With hubby Phil and meeting everyone.

Suzy xx

Be great to meet you and Phil on the 11th.

I will be on the door so please make yourself known.

Regards

Kev

Hi mate , will bring a bit of everything as usual and go with the flow....but at the Cracker the emphisis is on keeping the dancefloor busy so shall try keep things fairly uptempo ....Black Lace , Boney M that kind of stuff you know :yes: ......you alright Kev :yes:

better put my northern away then and bring my 70`s and 80`s disco mix cd`s instead :D

better put my northern away then and bring my 70`s and 80`s disco mix cd`s instead :D

i bet you will hear lots of that at the do you go to on sat night

arnt you lucky :yes:

I am quality spelt with a capital Q.... You know that :D and so will all on the 11th :yes:

we will have them rocking in the isles

it will be the best £500 kev has spent on dj,s thats for sure

im sitting by the front door waiting for the postie :yes:

Guest Phil Richards

Be great to meet you and Phil on the 11th.

I will be on the door so please make yourself known.

Regards

Kev

Looking forward to it Kev, Sue will be the pretty one. :thumbsup:

Will there be any record dealers there?

Looking forward to it Kev, Sue will be the pretty one. :wicked:

Will there be any record dealers there?

ill be selling a few phil

planning to have 3 boxes and a deck

nothing out of this world to sell but some great tunes none the less

see you there

ill be the ugly one :thumbsup:

Guest Phil Richards

ill be selling a few phil

planning to have 3 boxes and a deck

nothing out of this world to sell but some great tunes none the less

see you there

ill be the ugly one :thumbsup:

Nice one you never know what you going to find :wicked:

In my set at Wolverhampton Allnighter played a £5.00 45 i found in someones sales box so

they don't have to be expensive to be good, allways on the look out for quality dancers with

emphasis on DANCE.

Nice one you never know what you going to find :thumbsup:

In my set at Wolverhampton Allnighter played a £5.00 45 i found in someones sales box so

they don't have to be expensive to be good, allways on the look out for quality dancers with

emphasis on DANCE.

well then you best have a look through the box

lots of cracking ..cheap dancers in there

the more you buy the cheaper they will be

come and say hello

moldie

Guest kev such

Hi mate , will bring a bit of everything as usual and go with the flow....but at the Cracker the emphisis is on keeping the dancefloor busy so shall try keep things fairly uptempo ....Black Lace , Boney M that kind of stuff you know :ohmy: ......you alright Kev :thumbsup:

True Jem, the emphasis of the Cracker is dance, we wanna go home Cream Crackered. I have asked Glen Bellamy to come along to sell some of his tunes as well as Moldie, so hopefully Glen will be there too. Can you give me warning about putting Boney-M on so i can start the glitterball up to coincide with the tune?

Kev

True Jem, the emphasis of the Cracker is dance, we wanna go home Cream Crackered. I have asked Glen Bellamy to come along to sell some of his tunes as well as Moldie, so hopefully Glen will be there too. Can you give me warning about putting Boney-M on so i can start the glitterball up to coincide with the tune?

Kev

OOOOH....I shall have to dust my Afro wig out of the attic.....and squeeze into my gold lame' catsuit...Rob is buying up all stocks of Vaseline...so he can slide me into it :thumbsup: ...tell me Sir...the Boney-M track...is it Rasputin????...God...I can feel a Hustle coming on....Disco Delxxxxx

ive a feeling in my bones this is gonna be a right top night

great tunes gaurenteed...meeting new soulsourcers and hopefully sell all my sales stuff

its dragging now

come on the 11th..lets ave yer

ive a feeling in my bones this is gonna be a right top night

great tunes gaurenteed...meeting new soulsourcers and hopefully sell all my sales stuff

its dragging now

come on the 11th..lets ave yer

From the photos...you can see that everyone is having a great time...and that to me speaks volumes...that to me is where the action is...no doubt...there will be people who disagree :thumbsup: ...but fcuk em i say....lets just bloody enjoy ourselves yeah.... er has that got me a double kev :ohmy: ..Delxxx

OOOOH....I shall have to dust my Afro wig out of the attic.....and squeeze into my gold lame' catsuit...Rob is buying up all stocks of Vaseline...so he can slide me into it :lol: ...tell me Sir...the Boney-M track...is it Rasputin????...God...I can feel a Hustle coming on....Disco Delxxxxx

Sorry Del....not got Rasputin bit rare for my liking but have got Daddy Cool which i think is a better track biggrin.gif ....can you imagine us all dressed in mid 70s period soul stuff now :ohmy: ....might get me hair done in a feather cut for the night to go with me salattio shoes , simon shirt and flares.....hang on that aint much different to what i wear now :thumbsup:

From the photos...you can see that everyone is having a great time...and that to me speaks volumes...that to me is where the action is...no doubt...there will be people who disagree :thumbsup: ...but fcuk em i say....lets just bloody enjoy ourselves yeah.... er has that got me a double kev :ohmy: ..Delxxx

thats what its all about..having fun with top people

im sortin my play boxes out 2 morra night..so a late one for me but it will be worth it

Sorry Del....not got Rasputin bit rare for my liking but have got Daddy Cool which i think is a better track biggrin.gif ....can you imagine us all dressed in mid 70s period soul stuff now laugh.gif ....might get me hair done in a feather cut for the night to go with me salattio shoes , simon shirt and flares.....hang on that aint much different to what i wear now :ohmy:

Whaa :lol: ...call yerselfs soul boys...oh well i s'pose that will have to do...wot about the really ultra rare soul track Footsie.....have yer heard of it..or do you not go that far North :thumbsup: ...Delx

Guest kid mohair

thats what its all about..having fun with top people

im sortin my play boxes out 2 morra night..so a late one for me but it will be worth it

Bloody hell moldie your keen............ :thumbsup:

Bloody hell moldie your keen............ :thumbsup:

not really m8..there still in a right mess from farnborough town soul night plus im djing sat night in hayling island..northern and modern/crossover boxes need major sort out

Guest Phil Richards

not really m8..there still in a right mess from farnborough town soul night plus im djing sat night in hayling island..northern and modern/crossover boxes need major sort out

Just leave the modern ones at home :thumbsup:

Guest outonthefloor

oh yes..if a record was made after 11.59 on the 31st dec 1969 its shite laugh.gif

Are the rumours true that you will be changing your name to mossover or misco sorry i mean modernie!! XXLOLXX

Helen

XXXX

Are the rumours true that you will be changing your name to mossover or misco sorry i mean modernie!! XXLOLXX

Helen

XXXX

lolol...you crack me up..good looking and funny..now theres a first..ill still be plain old moldie

have a great weekend in holland and see you when you get back

moldie xxxxxxxx

Guest Phil Richards

oh yes..if a record was made after 11.59 on the 31st dec 1969 its shite laugh.gif

Thats Pete he lives about 10 min's from me but you never see him out and about

Source Advert