Patience Is A Virtue

Dylan

whats the longest time you've spent looking for a 45 to add it to the collection.

I know some so called big money rarities seem to appear for sale a lot more often than they should but there are some elusive things out there and some of them may not actualy be the most expensive things you have baught.

For me a wait of about 5 years has just ended and Timy Shaw on Bon has arrived today.

Unfortunately its got a small crack which has just been fixed with magic tape on the flip.

But if I have to wait another 5 years to replace it with a nice clean copy then i'm happy to have this one.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whats the longest time you've spent looking for a 45 to add it to the collection.

I know some so called big money rarities seem to appear for sale a lot more often than they should but there are some elusive things out there and some of them may not actualy be the most expensive things you have baught.

For me a wait of about 5 years has just ended and Timy Shaw on Bon has arrived today.

Unfortunately its got a small crack which has just been fixed with magic tape on the flip.

But if I have to wait another 5 years to replace it with a nice clean copy then i'm happy to have this one.

What a great 45 ! But five years is nth....I had to wait about 15+ years, But having said so, for the first 13 years I though this tune was only an unreleased Lupine track only. It was thru Rare Soul Review that I got notice of that 45 and happily secured a minter. Dead rare piece.

Social source share

What a great 45 ! But five years is nth....I had to wait about 15+ years, But having said so, for the first 13 years I though this tune was only an unreleased Lupine track only. It was thru Rare Soul Review that I got notice of that 45 and happily secured a minter. Dead rare piece.

I've had to tape the storming uptempo side which I bet you play out. sad.gifsad.gif

can't be without a deep side as good as this but its realy annoying that i've had to sacrifice an awesome uptempo side.

not an easy thing to have to do but if this crack got any worse i'd not have either side.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert