North Herts 6t's Mafia News

TheBigO

:huh: As AOL are being a total pain re: bulk mail out's at the present I'm posting all the latest news from the 6T's Mafia here and asking you to spread the word and to take note. Here goes:

1. We are updating our membership and so if you are a member and do not have a card or do not recieve the newsletter and flyers in the post you will need to send for a new one. This is because we are shortly to be co-hosting an allnighter and going bigger and better in 2006 but for many of these events YOU WILL need to be a member and on the books. S.A.E for your free membership to: N.H 6T's Mafia, c/o 29 Vicarage Close, Arlesey, Beds. SG15 6XH.

2. We have tightend up the security at the Plinston so all members will need to start bringing their membership cards in the future. This will ensure that we keep out any unwanted locals.

3. We are launching our MODERN BY MOONLIGHT sessions at the Plinston featuring the very best in Modern/Crossover Soul on Saturday 16th April 2005 with Taffy, Nathan, Soul Sam, Gary Dennis, Ivor Jones, Simon T and me, TheBigO. Again membership is advised and if all goes well with advance tickets brought or reserved we will then open the upstairs room and book Terry Jones, Gavin Page and others for the night so get up offa that t'ing and get your tickets sorted now!!!!! Flyers are in the gallery with all the information.

4. We are hosting a couple of hit-n-run local nights in June and August at another Letchworth venue and featuring Taffy and me and a few friends spinning across the board soul and 6T's grooves like the old days. Watch S-S for the dates and full info.

I'll keep you all posted on future developments here so keep an eye out.

Cheers

TheBigO thumbsup.gif

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source