chris anderton

Mojoba....on Polydor...wedding Request

I need a copy of Mojoba "Say you will" on Polydor.

I get married this Saturday and Helen wants me to play it at the reception....i dont have the guts to tell her i dont actually own a copy.....what will she think?...this could be over before its started...!!!

I will pay your price..................PM me....

Chris.

ps, I will try anything to get a copy of this now!!

I need a copy of Mojoba "Say you will" on Polydor.

I get married this Saturday and Helen wants me to play it at the reception....i dont have the guts to tell her i dont actually own a copy.....what will she think?...this could be over before its started...!!!

I will pay your price..................PM me....

Chris.

ps, I will try anything to get a copy of this now!!

Are you DJing your own wedding? That's sort of awesome. Is that common for northern people to do?

ps. Chris, I think I met you a few months ago when you were in Chicago at a record show with Shifty.

ps. Chris, I think I met you a few months ago when you were in Chicago at a record show with Shifty.

Hi Yeah that would have been Me and Shifty at the Hillside club..or possibly the Polish club near Steves shop!

I`m doing one hour, if i last that long, at my own wedding...i dont know if its normal but to me it seems like a natural thing to do!

Look forward to seeing to again in September!

Chris

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.