Skip Mahoney - Janice

Morning all

Can someone tell me the going rate for Janice - Skip Mahoney on Underground (UK) 7" please.

I know theres been a couple of 12s on here lately but I havn't noticed any 7s.. I maybe wrong, I just probably not took any notice :rolleyes:

Thank You

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Morning all

Can someone tell me the going rate for Janice - Skip Mahoney on Underground (UK) 7" please.

I know theres been a couple of 12s on here lately but I havn't noticed any 7s.. I maybe wrong, I just probably not took any notice :rolleyes:

Thank You

i have a mint minus salsoul 7" white demo (same both sides) for £150 if you want it

Social source share

i have a mint minus salsoul 7" white demo (same both sides) for £150 if you want it

He didnt ask to buy one on Salsoul,the question was what does the "underground"copy fetch. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

He didnt ask to buy one on Salsoul,the question was what does the "underground"copy fetch. :thumbsup:

do you want it then ken?

Social source share

Morning all

I know theres been a couple of 12s on here lately but I havn't noticed any 7s.. I maybe wrong, I just probably not took any notice :thumbsup:

Thank You

I've seen it listed as high as £75 which seems over the top to be honest, it generally goes for between £40 and £60 even though there seemed to be loads of them about not that long ago.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!