Bitchdj

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone got copies of these 2 100 anni singles they wish to part with...

6T'S 8 - CHUCK JACKSON/SUPERB STRINGS

6T'S 10 - PHIL TERRELL/VIC & JOHN

if you can help PM with price condition etc...

cookie :thumbsup:

Scary....i just played Chuck Jackson about ten minutes ago upstairs while putting a box of tunes together for a party we are going to on Saturday...sorry Kim mines not for sale, has to be one of the best things Ady ever discovered for the Kent Anniversary singles...awesome tune, i'm sure you will find a copy.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

can sumone lob me a value on this please as ive got to make an offer :rolleyes:

cookie :boxing:

I could be way off the mark here but i seem to remember someone saying it sold on Ebay for around £80.00????? could be possible i guess as some of the Kent 45's seem to sell for a few quid.

Good luck and i hope you get it Kim.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

I could be way off the mark here but i seem to remember someone saying it sold on Ebay for around £80.00????? could be possible i guess as some of the Kent 45's seem to sell for a few quid.

Good luck and i hope you get it Kim.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

last one I saw on ebay went for even more than that Mark - add about another £40 on!

Social source share

last one I saw on ebay went for even more than that Mark - add about another £40 on!

Wow, i was gonna say a ton but i was trying to be democratic...lol i knew it was up there Kirsty but not that much, i suspect this is now possibly the hardest one to locate and to think my Jacqui used to give them away for Ady on the door...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share