Ponds Forge - Sheffield - This Friday

Guest ShaneH

In the absence of main Ponds Forge man, Vaultofsouler, I would like to inform everyone that the next event is this Friday (11th February)

I have not see Mark (vaultofsouler) on here for a while therefore I thought I would do my bit for my local soul night.

8pm - 2am

Usual residents and a quality guest each month.

Shane

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Richard Bergman

In the absence of main Ponds Forge man, Vaultofsouler, I would like to inform everyone that the next event is this Friday (11th February)

I have not see Mark (vaultofsouler) on here for a while therefore I thought I would do my bit for my local soul night.

8pm - 2am

Shane

link

Who's the guest this month Shane ?

I know I'm going over to Leeds with Little Stevie but we cpould hop on over to Sheffield

8pm - 2am

Shane

link

He's on some sort of course I think. (To stop him using "inverted commas"). Either that or he's gone full time with N Soul ! :huh::yes:

The Piggy b...... thumbsup.gif

Blade -  are you going to Pumps Farts on Friday?

If so don't forget to fetch the cashola......

If not let me know so i can arrange to get it some other way.

WOOF!

link

PM'd you

I know I'm going over to Leeds with Little Stevie but  we cpould hop on over to  Sheffield

link

I'll be seeing you Friday then!!

I'm playing at the same night on Friday in Leeds.

Which means I can't do PF :huh:

A bit poo really as I'd like to get to PF on a more regular basis.

I think Rich & I are guesting there in May, so must get down there before then. I'll make it a priority next month :yes:

Always a good night with the Sheffield crowd, seriously nice people thumbsup.gif

Jamie

I'll be seeing you Friday then!!

I'm playing at the same night on Friday in Leeds.

Which means I can't do PF  :D

A bit poo really as I'd like to get to PF on a more regular basis.

I think Rich & I are guesting there in May, so must get down there before then. I'll make it a priority next month  :D

Always a good night with the Sheffield crowd, seriously nice people  :shades:

Jamie

link

I'm on the same night as your god self Jamie, Nightshifts are keeping me away right now, top venue, looking forward to my next visit............

I know I'm going over to Leeds with Little Stevie but  we cpould hop on over to  Sheffield

link

I believe tonight's guest at Ponds Forge, Sheffield is Dave Box.

:D