Heywood Civic Soul

Church Street

Heywood

Lancs

Info Steve 07771 997651

Tony 07768 273765

Residents Steve Andrew, Knocker, Tonyp

This Months Guest Kev Sowerby

This is a proper night of Soul and should not be confused with any other handbag, sorry, soul? night,that is held on the occasional Saturday.

Any road up, the orders are in so we should have some new vinyl for spinning :unsure:

wAvy I promise to play that tune for you :)

HEYWOOD CIVIC

Live it Up in Full Soul Surround

• Replies 33
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hope to have Opus No.3 ready for next week complete with new "celebrity" interview :(

Your Roving Reportist

Tony

Yes Tony looking forward to reading issue no.3 Think you raised a few eyebrows with your comments

0n Bootlegs/pressings.But as you point out there are plenty of original Quality tunes out there at ,reasonable

prices Nuff Said :thumbsup: Anyway which celebrity are you interviewing this month,or will i have to wait & see?

Steve.

Without opening the whole can of worms again, both me and you both feel the same about pressings, and it aint right to cheat either the paying public or your guest DJ by playing a boot of something that they might have in their box. There are are enough GOOD reasonably priced records to play, just look on here any day of the week, or for the really cheap stuff -----look in my box :(:yes:

Any way, who said it was me doing the interviews????? :thumbsup:

Tony

this is a really fast reply as i'm bout to shoot off for the weekend (no not going anywhere - just shoot off home i mean!)

LOL at you Tony and your post (still can't quote cos 'o' this forum!)

anyway, look forward to next friday - bash st gang are coming too so that should put a smile on yer face!!! :thumbsup:

anyway have a good weekend folks - i'm outta here!

wAvy

this is a really fast reply as i'm bout to shoot off for the weekend (no not going anywhere - just shoot off home i mean!)

LOL at you Tony and your post (still can't quote cos 'o' this forum!)

anyway, look forward to next friday - bash st gang are coming too so that should put a smile on yer face!!! :thumbsup:

anyway have a good weekend folks - i'm outta here!

wAvy

Bash St. Kids and smile!!!!!!!

You don't often see those in the same sentence :(:yes::no:

Tony

Bash St. Kids and smile!!!!!!!

You don't often see those in the same sentence :huh::P:(

Tony

wotchu talkin bout Leroy??!!! sleep.gif

looking forward to friday and the interview - if you are doing who you said you were doin?!

wAvy

flyer's up peeps!

funny, i can post a flyer np's but when i try to reply on here i can't; it goes blank (yes i know i've said this for the 100th time but i will be heard!)

anyway - as for the aforementioned interview - funny cos B asked if i wanted to go see this person!!!

she'll have to take one home and have a read! i'll stuff one in her bag for l8r! ph34r.gif

i have some tunes that i have heard and like and would like to request them please! i'll write em down and bring my list with me and woe betide if you don't have em! :glare::lol::D:lol:wink.gif

or shall i just write em on here - no laughin tho at my choices!

wAvy

flyer's up peeps!

funny, i can post a flyer np's but when i try to reply on here i can't; it goes blank (yes i know i've said this for the 100th time but i will be heard!)

anyway - as for the aforementioned interview - funny cos B asked if i wanted to go see this person!!!

she'll have to take one home and have a read! i'll stuff one in her bag for l8r! ph34r.gif

i have some tunes that i have heard and like and would like to request them please! i'll write em down and bring my list with me and woe betide if you don't have em! :glare::lol::D:lol:wink.gif

or shall i just write em on here - no laughin tho at my choices!

wAvy

Some requests written down??/

F*ck Me I can just see it now.

Request No.1--- Sounds a bit like the one you played 3 months ago, but it's a man not a woman!

Request No.2----It's exactly the same as the last one I asked for,except it's completely different.

Request No.3--- It's nothing like the first one , but in some respects it's the same, although there's no words in it.

et cetera, et cetera

:P:P:P:P

Nostrodamus

( don't ask, he could read the future)

u cheeky bleeder!!! i am in shock sir - i don't ask for requests like that! :lol: i think you're makin it up! hahahahaa! :D

i actually have a real list - handwritten and everythin!

that other time i said summat like that to you was just a one off! a tune was playing and the backbeat sounded just like out of another tune (which i liked) and so i asked if you knew which one it was and told you to listen to the backing tune with like the bongo drums in (which sounded really kewl might i add) infact, i can hear it now but just don't know what it is - god this is buggin me!

wAvy

u cheeky bleeder!!! i am in shock sir - i don't ask for requests like that! :lol: i think you're makin it up! hahahahaa! :D

i actually have a real list - handwritten and everythin!

that other time i said summat like that to you was just a one off! a tune was playing and the backbeat sounded just like out of another tune (which i liked) and so i asked if you knew which one it was and told you to listen to the backing tune with like the bongo drums in (which sounded really kewl might i add) infact, i can hear it now but just don't know what it is - god this is buggin me!

wAvy

:lol:laugh.gif:glare:laugh.gif

Although if your latest requests are as good as The Vontastics-----you're forgiven.

Tony

WOOOOOO I CAN POST WHEN I PRESS REPLY EVERYBODY!!!

IS IT FRIDAY YET??? (SEE BELOW!)

can't wait for friday bring on the wkend :D yehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

well i woudn't go that far. i'm literally typing and i can't see what i'm writing!!! lol! i might not be typing anything at all yet. i can't even see a button that says submit post. i'm not joking folks! :P

We are saved! :D

can't wait for friday bring on the wkend :sleep3: yehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Eh up!

I thought the "Devil In A Blue Dress" didn't like havin' her photie tooken.

Now where's me Crash Helmet??????

Tony

Hello There Mr Tony P! Just to confirm to you "me ole jalopy" that "the devil in the blue dress" does not, i repeat NOT, like to have her photograph taken!!! she happens to be very camera shy, after all she wouldn't want you to see her horns or cloven hoofs now would she! :wicked:

PS. she would hate for her boss/colleagues to see her in a drunken, having it large on a friday night sort of state too!!! :P After all...The "DEVIL IN THE BLUE DRESS" has a very important role and must SEEM to appear TO BE in CONTROL at all times!!! :thumbsup::wicked:

Pps......Think she may be wearing RED on Fri x Ha Ha Haaaaaaaa (Devilish laugh) :D

Hello There Mr Tony P! Just to confirm to you "me ole jalopy" that "the devil in the blue dress" does not, i repeat NOT, like to have her photograph taken!!! she happens to be very camera shy, after all she wouldn't want you to see her horns or cloven hoofs now would she! :yes:

PS. she would hate for her boss/colleagues to see her in a drunken, having it large on a friday night sort of state too!!! :thumbsup: After all...The "DEVIL IN THE BLUE DRESS" has a very important role and must SEEM to appear TO BE in CONTROL at all times!!! whistling.gif:lol:

Pps......Think she may be wearing RED on Fri x Ha Ha Haaaaaaaa (Devilish laugh) :thumbsup:

Yeeeesssss, I can somehow picture you in a Very Dominant Position :lol:

Tony

Tony postman been but did'nt bring any bundles of joy :lol::wub: just lots of bills

off to civic now to set up soul surround system

anyone playing out Tonite,apart from wAvy & Bash street kids

See ya later.

Ah Bugger, Never mind but,

you can still give an airing to The Splendors and The Heartbreakers mate. thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

See Ya later.

Tony.

Hello There Mr Tony P! Just to confirm to you "me ole jalopy" that "the devil in the blue dress" does not, i repeat NOT, like to have her photograph taken!!! she happens to be very camera shy, after all she wouldn't want you to see her horns or cloven hoofs now would she! :P

PS. she would hate for her boss/colleagues to see her in a drunken, having it large on a friday night sort of state too!!! :( After all...The "DEVIL IN THE BLUE DRESS" has a very important role and must SEEM to appear TO BE in CONTROL at all times!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pps......Think she may be wearing RED on Fri x Ha Ha Haaaaaaaa (Devilish laugh) :P

:D:D lol !u old devil in the red dress! ur really an angel in disguise :wub: c u 2nite thumbsup.gif