Posted Images

I am looking to aquire these little gems please

6t6 The Fabulous Impacts - Baby baby i want you

6t11 John Edwards - Aint that good enough

Johnnie Howard - The chase is on

Little Tommy - Baby cant you see

thanks

Bearsy

i thought you was bidding on the little tommy that was on ebay?

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

i thought you was bidding on the little tommy that was on ebay?

i GOT OUTBID MOLDIE, IT WENT FOR £630 + £10 P&P, not sure what i would of had to of bid to of won it, too much if you ask me in that condition

it was only in vg condition but played vg+

i would rather wait for a better condition one come up for a bit more if need be, never mind, one day :rolleyes:

Social source share

i GOT OUTBID MOLDIE, IT WENT FOR £630 + £10 P&P, not sure what i would of had to of bid to of won it, too much if you ask me in that condition

i would rather wait for a better condition one come up for a bit more if need be, never mind, one day :unsure:

im sorry to hear u was outbid but as you say a better one will come along

i do feel guilty out bidding you though :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Be interested to see if the Fab Impact turns up Paul, as you don't often see it. I sold one a while back as a job lot.

Where did you get 6T6 from? Think that was 11th or 14th or sommat .. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck dude. :rolleyes:

Thanks Simsy its a miss print best sort it out :unsure: it is the 11th Ian as peggy gaines is 14th,

Im hoping to get the lot but not much luck yet :lol:

Thanks again

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Thanks Simsy its a miss print best sort it out :rolleyes: it is the 11th Ian as peggy gaines is 14th,

Im hoping to get the lot but not much luck yet :rolleyes:

Thanks again

Bearsy

now i am confused,

it is right Ian as the anniversaries didnt start until about the 6th year. so add on the previous 5 and thats how you get it i think :unsure:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

im sorry to hear u was outbid but as you say a better one will come along

i do feel guilty out bidding you though :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::unsure: you would aswell

Patience Moldie for me, its too much for that condition in my opinion, i would rather pay more for a better one,

Social source share

:unsure::rolleyes: you would aswell ... :rolleyes: ..id buy it for you mate

Patience Moldie for me, its too much for that condition in my opinion, i would rather pay more for a better one,

you will get one..maybe we could mug warren when i play at boogaloo in sept :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

you will get one..maybe we could mug warren when i play at boogaloo in sept :rolleyes:

I have already had words over it the tight record hoarding swine he is :lol:

he avoids me now just to save the ear bashing and begging at his feet i keep doing :unsure:

Bunny is DJing in Sept too at Boogaloo, my warm up Dj at KSC :rolleyes:

Social source share

I have already had words over it the tight record hoarding swine he is :rolleyes: ...hes self self self :lol:

he avoids me now just to save the ear bashing and begging at his feet i keep doing :rolleyes: ..ive seen you doing it..so very embarrasing

Bunny is DJing in Sept too at Boogaloo, my warm up Dj at KSC :unsure: ...so its me..bunny and jo wallace then

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Yep pretty sure Fab Impact was 11th Anniv. As you say though the 6T No does not correspond with the actual year of the anniversary.

Just looked at a couple of the ones i have got and your right,

Peggy Gaines is the 19th anniversary single but is number 6t14

confused no more thumbup.gif

Social source share

The Fabulous Impact 45 is the Kent 11th Anniversary special 45 6T6. Its backed with The Hamptons "No no no no no no not my girl"

I picked my copy up in a soul pack probably a year or two ago so it could be from the one mentioned earlier. Manship had one for sale a short time back.

Wonderful 100mph tune . Its actually Baby I Want you by The Moments originally recorded on Stang and worth a small fortune

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

The Fabulous Impact 45 is the Kent 11th Anniversary special 45 6T6. Its backed with The Hamptons "No no no no no no not my girl"

I picked my copy up in a soul pack probably a year or two ago so it could be from the one mentioned earlier. Manship had one for sale a short time back.

Wonderful 100mph tune . Its actually Baby I Want you by The Moments originally recorded on Stang and worth a small fortune

Cheers for the info Craig much appreciated thumbsup.gif

dont want to part with yours then :lol::yes:

Social source share

Cheers for the info Craig much appreciated thumbsup.gif

dont want to part with yours then :lol::yes:

No but now I've dug it out I might actually give it a play when I do a spot in the next couple of weeks. It's just reminded me what a great tune it is and its not even in my play box.

By the way whats it worth now. I'd guess at about £30.00.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

No but now I've dug it out I might actually give it a play when I do a spot in the next couple of weeks. It's just reminded me what a great tune it is and its not even in my play box.

By the way whats it worth now. I'd guess at about £30.00.

I would say a bit more than that to be honest but i am more than willing to pay £30 for it :lol:

Its an awsome tune and deserves to be played out imho thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Simon is that your one,

whats that worth today

£30 ok wicked.gif

No I only have it the 100 anni single that I got for free on the night. I think Ady C found the acetate in a shop in NY without a name and called it the Fab Impac because of the Fab Imacts on Bomb? He and Keb used to play it in the 80's. I think Tim Brown got the first 'proper' copy from John Manship?

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

No I only have it the 100 anni single that I got for free on the night. I think Ady C found the acetate in a shop in NY without a name and called it the Fab Impac because of the Fab Imacts on Bomb? He and Keb used to play it in the 80's. I think Tim Brown got the first 'proper' copy from John Manship?

I got a feeling this is going to be a tough one to get hold of :lol:

but i wont give up thumbup.gif

Cheers Simon

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

I am looking to aquire these little gems please

6t6 The Fabulous Impacts - Baby baby i want you . sorted for this one now :thumbsup:

6t11 John Edwards - Aint that good enough

Johnnie Howard - The chase is on

Little Tommy - Baby cant you see

thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

I've just got hold of a pile of Kent Anniversary singles, and I'm sure both 45's you're after are in there. What is a fair price that you are happy to pay for them (I'm more than happy to keep them for a while, so be realistic if you want them) Anyhow, I'm not at home at the moment, but give me a call about 8'ish & I'll check on them, but I'm pretty sure they're in there.

DES PARKER 07816511488

Social source share

i would rather wait for a better condition one come up for a bit more if need be, never mind, one day :yes:

went for too much full stop IMHO, never mind in that condition :thumbsup::( wasn't so long ago it was around £400/£450 and seen plenty of copies sold since then, both auction and through sales.

Social source share

different Moments. There were a few groups about back then called the Moments.

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

went for too much full stop IMHO, never mind in that condition :thumbsup::yes: wasn't so long ago it was around £400/£450 and seen plenty of copies sold since then, both auction and through sales.

I agree Chalky but i didnt want or could afford it then :(

if you see one anywhere or hear of one up for grabs im your man :no:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

I've just got hold of a pile of Kent Anniversary singles, and I'm sure both 45's you're after are in there. What is a fair price that you are happy to pay for them (I'm more than happy to keep them for a while, so be realistic if you want them) Anyhow, I'm not at home at the moment, but give me a call about 8'ish & I'll check on them, but I'm pretty sure they're in there.

DES PARKER 07816511488

Cheers Des, i got me mits on both i think but i might have a bit of spare cash for a couple of the other 100 club singles, as soon as i know i will give you a call :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Social source share