Gary

One More Chance

2 minutes of heaven, thanks fly :shades:

link

Funny that, I was just listening to that coming into work, :D while sitting on lovely traffic due to roadworks - dont go on J23 of M25!!! :angry:

My experience is dont go on the m25.

link

I do try not to honest, but I live too near J24!!!!

I understand, too be honest driving in rural Lincolnshire can be a pretty frustrating experience but nothing compared to the few times ive been on the m25 (usually when i go to chelmsford or west sussex area).

I understand, too be honest driving in rural Lincolnshire can be a pretty frustrating experience but nothing compared to the few times ive been on the m25 (usually when i go to chelmsford or west sussex area).

link

You dont know how lucky you are!

What! You ever been to Lincolnshire? Trust me the words living and Lincolnshire are not mutually compatible. Except Cleethorpes maybe.

What! You ever been to Lincolnshire? Trust me the words living and Lincolnshire are not mutually compatible. Except Cleethorpes maybe.

link

Been to Cleethorpes and Grimsby!

J25 is worse!!! :D

link

Hi Ya Steve, long time no see!

They just havent REALLY experience the joy of the M25 J24 on a Thurs or Fri nite! :shades:

Hi Ya Steve, long time no see!

They just havent REALLY experience the joy of the M25 J24 on a Thurs or Fri nite!  :shades:

link

...Hi Karen...that whole section of M25 is a disaster isn't it - hence the need for good CD's / tapes in the car.... :D

...Hi Karen...that whole section of M25 is a disaster isn't it - hence the need for good CD's / tapes in the car.... :)

link

:D:shades::D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links