New Nite @ Llandudno Football Club Friday31st Aug

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Llandudno Football Club new soul night to run the last Friday of each month.

Northern Soul on original vinyl to suit all tastes from local and guest dj's.

Smart, newly refurbished function room with late bar and cheap prices.

Warm friendly atmosphere,large car park.

Come on and join us,dance ya wotsits off :P

FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2007 NORTHERN SOUL @ LLANDUDNO FOOTBALL CLUB

BUILDERS STREET , LLANDUDNO LL30 1HH

8.30 TILL 1.00 ENTRY £4.00 DJ `S FOR THE NITE

JOHNNY JONES

GEORGE THE BARBER

CHICO..omg not him from xfactor?

JOHN ELIAS

STEVE THOMAS

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT JOHN 07724188596

CHEERS STEVE T :P

Llandudno Football Club new soul night to run the last Friday of each month.

Northern Soul on original vinyl to suit all tastes from local and guest dj's.

Smart, newly refurbished function room with late bar and cheap prices.

Warm friendly atmosphere,large car park.

Come on and join us,dance ya wotsits off :P

post-3009-1185569973_thumb.png

FRIDAY 31ST AUGUST 2007 NORTHERN SOUL @ LLANDUDNO FOOTBALL CLUB

BUILDERS STREET , LLANDUDNO LL30 1HH

8.30 TILL 1.00 ENTRY £4.00 DJ `S FOR THE NITE

JOHNNY JONES

GEORGE THE BARBER

CHICO

JOHN ELIAS

STEVE THOMAS

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT JOHN 07724188596

CHEERS STEVE T :lol:

Trying to hatch a plot to get to this one, at the parents in Rhyl that weekend so just trying to sort out logistics of getting there :lol:

Keep promising I will make a night in N Wales one weekend but never seem to coincide with anything going on so fingers crossed :P

QoFxx

My mate Gaz Jones lives about 300 yds from the venue, he is a great DJ, got tons of oldies, been on the scene since the early 70's, bet he would love to bring his box out :D

I,m away that weekend, have a good un lads.

Ian (Sam -formally Rhos lad)

HI Ian . can you pm Gaz jones details ......may try un get him on at future events there ain,t seen gaz for a good while....DIDN,T KNOW HE STILL HAD HIS TUNES :lol:

cheers steve T

If anyone has a spare seat in the car going from Rhyl. please PM me as I am at parents that weekend and would love to finally make a N Wales Soul do :thumbup:

QoFxx

WILL BE GOOD IF YOU CAN MAKE IT WILL , have a word with mr speakman @ winsford see if he can give you a lift down !!

:ohmy: steve T

Would be nice if welsh russ , mossey pete griffin and the crew could make the trip up too?? :lol::lol:

STEVE T :lol:

Allready put your poster up on our Boogaloo site and the Chosen few Scooter site.................will see you there ..... looking forward to it :lol: Cheers, Mossy

Allready put your poster up on our Boogaloo site and the Chosen few Scooter site.................will see you there ..... looking forward to it :thumbsup: Cheers, Mossy

Nice one mate thanks...there will be a pint on the bar for you at 10.30 when i arrive there!! any others off soul source coming down for this??

john any chance of adding directions to the thread??

cheers steve T :lol:

Directions to Llandudno FC :thumbsup:

Leave main A55 at JCN 19 follow signs for Llandudno (A470),arrive at roundabout at Links Hotel take first left (Maesdu rd)follow signs for Hospital,past Hospital Rd on left and take next right (Builder St.West),the football ground is on the right next to large car park. biggrin.gif postcode is LL30 1HH

Edited by dancingcollector
Guest Pete Griffin

Would be nice if welsh russ , mossey pete griffin and the crew could make the trip up too?? :huh::boxing:

STEVE T :thumbsup:

Ill be there with Moss Chops, Does anyone know Chris Fenny, he was keeping me a 45 (Billy Prophet).

Is he going to Broughton, if so, tell him to bring it with him, thats if he aint sold it :thumbup:

Ill be there with Moss Chops, Does anyone know Chris Fenny, he was keeping me a 45 (Billy Prophet).

Is he going to Broughton, if so, tell him to bring it with him, thats if he aint sold it :thumbsup:

hi Pete , will see you to nite at airo space will try to get message to Chris via Chico

will have a sales box with me to see you later

Steve T :thumbsup:

Directions to Llandudno FC biggrin.gif

Leave main A55 at JCN 19 follow signs for Llandudno (A470),arrive at roundabout at Links Hotel take first left (Maesdu rd)follow signs for Hospital,past Hospital Rd on left and take next right (Builder St.West),the football ground is on the right next to large car park. :) postcode is LL30 1HH

cheers john ....what times last orders?

ta

steve T

Really looking forward to this, don't get out much in N Wales, only twice in the last 30 years apart from Prestatyn but that doesn't count. Just realised I will know hardly anyone and the ones I do I probably wont recognise after all this time away and without my glasses on :lol:

QoFxx

Really looking forward to this, don't get out much in N Wales, only twice in the last 30 years apart from Prestatyn but that doesn't count. Just realised I will know hardly anyone and the ones I do I probably wont recognise after all this time away and without my glasses on :lol:

QoFxx

Most of these people have been going out continually for the Last 30 years and will make you feel more than welcome lol

Steve T :D

Most of these people have been going out continually for the Last 30 years and will make you feel more than welcome lol

Steve T :lol:

Steve ain't been home for 30 years ( well he don't remember getting home anyway )- and don't get me started on about Dennis !!! :rolleyes:

:D

Wulfie

Edited by Wulfie09

Steve T :lol:

30 years, :D frightening when you see it written down, especially when sometimes only feel ummm what can i say, certainly not my real age.

But North Wales Crowd a friendly one :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this night, should be a good one.

Kaz

Steve ain't been home for 30 years ( well he don't remember getting home anyway )- and don't get me started on about Dennis !!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Wulfie

yep your right Wulfie...still have`nt landed after 30 years plus ...the music ...still takes you ....and any way home ...thats where the hart is ain,t it? lol :lol:

hope you can make this one ....or is work still in the way :D

take care Steve T :wicked:

hope you can make this one ....or is work still in the way :lol:

take care Steve T :wicked:

Down in Newquay that weekend mate - otherwise we'd have been there for sure, as we are both off.

Can't praise the N Wales crowd enough, I enjoy the company so much I may even vote Plaid Cymru :thumbsup:

I'm sure we'll catch you sometime over the Bank Holiday weekend as we're heading OOP North at some point

Have a good one

Wulfie :thumbsup:

Down in Newquay that weekend mate - otherwise we'd have been there for sure, as we are both off.

Can't praise the N Wales crowd enough, I enjoy the company so much I may even vote Plaid Cymru :wicked:

I'm sure we'll catch you sometime over the Bank Holiday weekend as we're heading OOP North at some point

Have a good one

Wulfie :thumbup:

SEE YOU AT WIGAN SUNDAY NITE , OR SAT NITE AT BULLBAY FREE NITE . AND IF I DON,T SEE YOU HAVE A TOP WEEKEND :shades:

john have you read the new guidelines

looking at trying to get promoters posting more news info etc rather than bump style posts

while here whos in team running this?

ought on music policy going for? residents ? and all that sort of thing

Sorry Mike,have now read new guidelines and understood :P

This being the first event goin' to be a bit of suck it and see thing.

I (with support from family and friends),will be promoting these nights to run the last Friday of the month .

Music policy will be accross the board with the emphasis on giving the punters what they want,requests etc.

No residents as such and also keeping away from repeating DJ line ups month in month out and the dj's varying thier sets to suit all tastes.

Whilst on,a big thanks Mike for a superb site and massive contribution to our scene thumbsup.gif

Sorry Mike,have now read new guidelines and understood :D

This being the first event goin' to be a bit of suck it and see thing.

I (with support from family and friends),will be promoting these nights to run the last Friday of the month .

Music policy will be accross the board with the emphasis on giving the punters what they want,requests etc.

No residents as such and also keeping away from repeating DJ line ups month in month out and the dj's varying thier sets to suit all tastes.

Whilst on,a big thanks Mike for a superb site and massive contribution to our scene :wave:

hi john , im workng till 9.15 hoping to get there for around 10.15 so what time I'm i DJ ing mate and have you toLd the others what time there on ?? most are not on here so maybe worth ringing them in advance of have you got it covered ?? :D

:lol: Steve T :unsure: