• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Johnny Mack

Another one of those records that doesnt turn up very often - seen more copies of "Stop Sign" than I have of this one. Not sure of the 'book price' but I'd bet it doesnt reflect the scarcity factor.

Maybe the fact this has been picking up plays of late has contributed to the EBay end price - seems high though !

Guess I got a bargain in getting one for $65 earlier this year !

Take care,

John

post-1703-1185451715.jpg

Social source share

never seen a copy for sale before so expected it to hit the $200 mark, but was very surprised with this....

only heard John W. play it at the 100 the other week.....

I ENQUIRED ABOUT IT OVER A YEAR BACK AND WAS OFFERED ONE IN WANTS FOR £100 AND TOLD BY OTHERS IT WAS A £50 RECORD!I DECLINED :lol:

ALSO MISSED A ROUGH LOOKING ONE ON EBAY 6MONTHS BACK THAT WENT FOR ABOUT $70 ISH.

THAT COPY ON EBAY SOLD FOR $512 WAS ONLY VG+.NICE RECORD BUT THATS WAY OFF THE MARK AND HOPEFULLY SHOULD START A SELLING FRENZY FROM HARD UP COLLECTORS :yes:

WE LIVE IN HOPE EH

NEV :D

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Nev

I won the last one on E Bay at $65 - wasn't the greatest of copies but it plays loud and strong and I was pretty pleased at the price.

At times I dont know how the pricing game works on records. This is a hard 45 to find and in reflection the book price probably does not reflect the rarity.

Another good example of how far off the mark the book price is Hy-Tones on Southern Artists/Bell ! Would love to pay the book price for that 45 ...........yep in my dreams :lol:

Best

John

I ENQUIRED ABOUT IT OVER A YEAR BACK AND WAS OFFERED ONE IN WANTS FOR £100 AND TOLD BY OTHERS IT WAS A £50 RECORD!I DECLINED sad.gif

ALSO MISSED A ROUGH LOOKING ONE ON EBAY 6MONTHS BACK THAT WENT FOR ABOUT $70 ISH.

THAT COPY ON EBAY SOLD FOR $512 WAS ONLY VG+.NICE RECORD BUT THATS WAY OFF THE MARK AND HOPEFULLY SHOULD START A SELLING FRENZY FROM HARD UP COLLECTORS :yes:

WE LIVE IN HOPE EH

NEV :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!