soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Deffo a £5 record at one point, but heard it twice in the last few weeks, so it has probably super inflated.

Ed

Are you mad,never been a £5 record ever sold me last one on here £50 and i thought that was cheap,and its allways had the odd play.Oh blimey you might be talkin`boots maybe.

Social source share

Are you mad,never been a £5 record ever sold me last one on here £50 and i thought that was cheap,and its allways had the odd play.Oh blimey you might be talkin`boots maybe.

:P Your bloody right there Ken, I couldn't get on for ages and 50 notes is cheep in my books, seen quite a few of the 70s boots about but these cost more than a 5er as its picking up plays again, so its becoming a buyers demand 45 ... never seen a ''demo'' though !

thanks for the 45 Ken

Social source share

:P Your bloody right there Ken, I couldn't get on for ages and 50 notes is cheep in my books, seen quite a few of the 70s boots about but these cost more than a 5er as its picking up plays again, so its becoming a buyers demand 45 ... never seen a ''demo'' though !

thanks for the 45 Ken

It deffo WAS a £5 record at one point in fact my first copy cost me £2 of John Anderson back in 75...I now have a DJ copy which cost me £50 in trades.

Social source share

thanks for the 45 Ken

Your wellcome :D

Social source share

It deffo WAS a £5 record at one point in fact my first copy cost me £2 of John Anderson back in 75...I now have a DJ copy which cost me £50 in trades.

Bakc in 75 maybe,frank wilson was a 50cents reject at one point most records were cheap when they discovered,35 years ago man,£5 then would buy you a house :P

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

Whats the difference between the boot and real one?

A real one looks like this...... :thumbsup:

post-1832-1185487403_thumb.jpg

Edited by Awake 502
Social source share

Yep i can remember the black/silver boot was 50p at first i think, then it went up to a pound !!!

Bought my 1st real one for £4 and sold it for £12 and now years later i recently sold a boot for £20 - £8 more then an original lol :thumbsup: Ahh the SWONS :P

anyway all sorted now thanks to one and all.

Ian.

Social source share

Yep i can remember the black/silver boot was 50p at first i think, then it went up to a pound !!!

Bought my 1st real one for £4 and sold it for £12 and now years later i recently sold a boot for £20 - £8 more then an original lol :thumbsup: Ahh the SWONS :P

anyway all sorted now thanks to one and all.

Ian.

hi Ian,

when you bought the tune first time around, wasn't there still rationing / blackouts / bombs dropping etc, & how did you managed to pay for it out of your Home Guard wages????????

have a good anniversary night on sat, hope all goes well!!

see you around,

john mc.

Social source share

hi Ian,

when you bought the tune first time around, wasn't there still rationing / blackouts / bombs dropping etc, & how did you managed to pay for it out of your Home Guard wages????????

have a good anniversary night on sat, hope all goes well!!

see you around,

john mc.

seem to recall there was a previous soul-source thread on this with John Manship commenting that the 'boot' quality' is exactly the same as the original -coming from same master.....

your right about being a current indemander -with lots of dance floor action 2 when played

Edited by YKSoulandy
Social source share

Funny as my reissue played perfect but my mate has one who reckons we bought them at the same time long ago and his plays shitty.

Also some double sided demo's out there with "Keep on running away" on both sides, this must be the 1st demo as most had sinner on B side

Thanks for all info and pics guys, must learn how to do it one day lol

Ian.

Social source share