• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Andy Kempster

Hello Andy,

Looking forward to the Hitchin night at the football club on the 18th, can you make sure we've got a table for the record dealers.

Re Carl 'Kung fooey' Douglas, bout hundred quid, why? How much does Graham want for his?

Ady.

link

i shall ceertainly make sure that a table is made available for you and any other traders which wish to bring their sales boxes along.

i have spoken to graham and he said you could have carl douglas for a tenner (he didn't say whether that was for kung fu fighting or not though)

are you going to luton rugby club on saturday?

andy

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Anyone know what Dolly Gilmore fetched?

Jordi

link

Sorry Jordi i can't help with this one but isn't it an odd one for him to be auctioning hardly a well known tune :D I know there is a buzz amongst the funk boys but to be fair i was offered 4 or 5 of these a while back but didn't rate the price they were trying to extort out of me (500 sovs :D ) not long after one of those very same copies went on ebay for just over 200 sovs it's a funny old game eh :shades:

Trouty

Social source share

Sorry Jordi i can't help with this one but isn't it an odd one for him to be auctioning hardly a well known tune  :D I know there is a buzz amongst the funk boys but to be fair i was offered 4 or 5 of these a while back but didn't rate the price they were trying to extort out of me (500 sovs  :D ) not long after one of those very same copies went on ebay for just over 200 sovs it's a funny old game eh  :shades:

Trouty

link

It was a mate of mine's copy, so I was curious. It was £259 with a few hours to go when I last saw. I didn't think Manships was the best place to move it on really as it's not a tune that has had much exposure to the soul crowd. Hot tune tho'.

Jordi

Social source share

i shall ceertainly make sure that a table is made available for you and any other traders which wish to bring their sales boxes along.

i have spoken to graham and he said you could have carl douglas for a tenner (he didn't say whether that was for kung fu fighting or not though)

are you going to luton rugby club on saturday?

andy

link

Is that 'Kung fu fighting' a demo? Bring it to Luton, if i dont have it, i'm sure Mr.Chapman will. He can do a half page write up on it,"Me & my copy of Kung fu fighting".

Ady.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

It was a mate of mine's copy, so I was curious. It was £259 with a few hours to go when I last saw. I didn't think Manships was the best place to move it on really as it's not a tune that has had much exposure to the soul crowd. Hot tune tho'.

Jordi

link

Yes it's nice enough but there are better things around at the moment :shades:

Social source share

Guest Tony Darkin

Yes it's nice enough but there are better things around at the moment  :D

link

Jordi

Dolly Gilmore went for £309 on Manship's auction last night.

Tony Darkin

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!