Willie Kendrick

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all i`m after a copy of Willie Kendrick Change your ways/Whats that on your finger RCA label. I know there a copy on john manship sight but he wants a lot more than i want to pay for a copy. PM me if you can help.

Thanks Chris

bloke's just stuck one up in sales mate

Social source share

I would just like to thanks everyone who sent me a message regarding this record. I`ve just sorted one out thanks to Rids putting me onto Shifty from Ravingmadrecords. :D

Thanks Chris

im pleased for you chris wanker.gif

lolololololol

Social source share

Only got it so if you request it to be played for you then i can play it :D

in that case..ill think of another request that you aint got... :lol:

you can play one side and ill play the other

cream cracker here we come :yes:

Social source share

Hi all i`m after a copy of Willie Kendrick Change your ways/Whats that on your finger RCA label. I know there a copy on john manship sight but he wants a lot more than i want to pay for a copy. PM me if you can help.

Thanks Chris

CANT HELP WITH THE WILLIE KENDRICK BUT NOTICED YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LULA REED-TAKE YOUR TIME....GOT ONE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ON BUY IT NOW £49.99 OR BEST OFFER :yes:

SORRY FOR PLUG ,WONT MAKE A HABIT OF IT :D

Social source share

CANT HELP WITH THE WILLIE KENDRICK BUT NOTICED YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LULA REED-TAKE YOUR TIME....GOT ONE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ON BUY IT NOW £49.99 OR BEST OFFER :lol:

SORRY FOR PLUG ,WONT MAKE A HABIT OF IT :yes:

Its ok mate. It was on ebay i listen to it as i seen you were selling it. I didnt know the track so wanted to hear it before i start to bid :D nice record

Social source share

CANT HELP WITH THE WILLIE KENDRICK BUT NOTICED YOU BEEN LISTENING TO LULA REED-TAKE YOUR TIME....GOT ONE ON EBAY RIGHT NOW ON BUY IT NOW £49.99 OR BEST OFFER :yes:

SORRY FOR PLUG ,WONT MAKE A HABIT OF IT :D

ive been listening to charles sheffield...you can plug that if you have one :lol:

Social source share