Norwich Backstreet Soul Club Friday Aug 10th

Pleased to say Norwich is back on Friday August 10th (8 'til 1) at The Hog in Armour, Charing Cross, Norwich, NR2 4AL. This is a special free night (with advance flyer only) to celebrate my birthday and 3 years since having a kidney transplant. Great function room with decent dance floor, excellent sound system and late bar. DJs on the night will be Mike Bolderson (60s up and at 'em!) Kev Laws (70s supremo) plus Kent Barron, Frank Webster, Mobbsy, Terry Starling & Sean Smith. Hoping to see some of the old faces from Kings Lynn, Cambridge etc BUT you must all have a flyer in advance to get in. EMail me at Backstreetsoulclub@googlemail.com for details. I only have about 20 left out of 150 so be quick!!

Thanks,

Mark

• Replies 2
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest matt tees

Pleased to say Norwich is back on Friday August 10th (8 'til 1) at The Hog in Armour, Charing Cross, Norwich, NR2 4AL. This is a special free night (with advance flyer only) to celebrate my birthday and 3 years since having a kidney transplant. Great function room with decent dance floor, excellent sound system and late bar. DJs on the night will be Mike Bolderson (60s up and at 'em!) Kev Laws (70s supremo) plus Kent Barron, Frank Webster, Mobbsy, Terry Starling & Sean Smith. Hoping to see some of the old faces from Kings Lynn, Cambridge etc BUT you must all have a flyer in advance to get in. EMail me at Backstreetsoulclub@googlemail.com for details. I only have about 20 left out of 150 so be quick!!

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark, have a great night, Norwich Crew you are TOPS!!! Will add this event to my website.