After Soul Fusion In Cheltenham Was Cancelled Saturday

long shot this but .......if the lady who said she knew me [didnt know her,damn]in the bus shelter on saturday night in churchdown is a soulie which i think she must be or either of her 2 friends with her see this please get her to contact me via pm.no piss takes please my life is hard enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!, ezzie

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

looks like im unlucky, as per normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might help if you gave us a few clues like height, hair colour etc. My best friend Kairen now lives in Churchdown and is a long leggy blonde. My predessor....the first Mrs Steve Smith (Yvonne) lives up the road and attends local nights, she is another tall attractive blonde.

long shot this but .......if the lady who said she knew me [didnt know her,damn]in the bus shelter on saturday night in churchdown is a soulie which i think she must be or either of her 2 friends with her see this please get her to contact me via pm.no piss takes please my life is hard enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!, ezzie

:wub::no:

It wasn't my wifes Nan was it? She lives down Mosselle Drive not too far from you. laugh.gif

Source Advert