Is This Really Ten Quid?

Great tune this IMO..................just been told its a tenner? .................12 to 15 waiting :thumbsup:

ruby_lee.mp3

Great tune this IMO..................just been told its a tenner? .................12 to 15 waiting :thumbsup:

ruby_lee.mp3

Yes £10-15 is about right, lots of copies about, it's what I've been selling it for, I check to see if I've still got copies, had mutiples of this a few weeks back.

ruby_lee.mp3

Good value at £15 the flip is a 'I believe in you' is a different style but better IMO great 2 sider not heard out much due to it's low price.

Not seen a copy for under £20 for a while.

Who's pricing your records up - Rip Van Winkle?

:thumbsup: nightshift buddy

Yet another rarely played quality cheap oldie that could do with a few spins. :thumbsup: Another one is Carol Fran - I'm Gonna Try. These come up on ebay all the time and no one ever bids :( Total quality but because they are cheap they are ignored.

I'm surprised it's £20 now, although i still wouldn't sell mine.

Edited by Matt Male

Yet another rarely played quality cheap oldie that could do with a few spins. :thumbsup: Another one is Carol Fran - I'm Gonna Try. These come up on ebay all the time and no one ever bids :( Total quality but because they are cheap they are ignored.

I'm surprised it's £20 now, although i still wouldn't sell mine.

HI

I HAVE MINT COPY FOR SALE £20

Good value at £15 the flip is a 'I believe in you' is a different style but better IMO great 2 sider not heard out much due to it's low price.

I prefer the flipside too :thumbsup:

'I Believe in You' ex Morecambe Pier Marie Knight cover up

Both sides well worthy of more spins

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.