Guest Dan

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

value pls folks? always thought it was a tenner ish?

The later Canyon and Maple issues of this tune (as The Chosen Few) seems to sell for £50-£75 at the moment. The Crown Four issue seems to be rarer, but the sound quality is not as punchy as on the Canyon and Maple issues. On the other hand, the flipside on the Crown Four release is another dancer which has had northern soul scene plays in the past as well. As for value, I don't know.

Edited by Sebastian
Social source share

The later Canyon and Maple issues of this tune (as The Chosen Few) seems to sell for £50-£75 at the moment. The Crown Four issue seems to be rarer, but the sound quality is not as punchy as on the Canyon and Maple issues. On the other hand, the flipside on the Crown Four release is another dancer which has had northern soul scene plays in the past as well. As for value, I don't know.

=====

yes 'love for my girl' is a tremendous dancer!

Social source share

=====

yes 'love for my girl' is a tremendous dancer!

Mr Cato played me the b-side to one of these releases I really liked. I maybe remember wrong that it was one of the Chosen Few releases that also had a grt dancer as a b-side or was it the above one ??

Social source share

value pls folks? always thought it was a tenner ish?

If you can pick this up for a tenner now you will be doing very well indeed, i think it's much harder than 'The Chosen Few'. I bet you would not get much change out of £75.00 for this one - Crown Four - Birth Of A Playboy B/W Love For My Girl - Lee John 619.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-1185540828_thumb.jpg

Social source share

If you can pick this up for a tenner now you will be doing very well indeed, i think it's much harder than 'The Chosen Few'. I bet you would not get much change out of £75.00 for this one - Crown Four - Birth Of A Playboy B/W Love For My Girl - Lee John 619.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Yes, and I agree with all the aforementioned posts, Love For My Girl is a super dancer ! :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!