Lynn Tebbutt's Titties & Beer Night. Saturday 18t August – Luton Rugby Club

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

TITTIES & BEER NIGHT. SATURDAY 18t AUGUST - LUTON RUGBY CLUB

Lynne Tebbutt who always takes your money with a smile on the TOTS nights is having a birthday celebration night and would like you to come along, to help blow out the candles. We will be honoured with the presence of quality DJs playing a mix of Club Soul Classics, Motown, R&B and Reggae. The line up includes Sean Chapman, John Buck, Kris @ Pete Tebbutt and Phil Bush. Its from 8 .00 till 2. 00 and there is a buffet. Please make an effort to come along and wish Lynne a big double D birthday. Free Admission.

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Lynne Tebbutt who always takes your money with a smile on the TOTS nights is having a birthday celebration night and would like you to come along, to help blow out the candles. We will be honoured with the presence of quality DJs playing a mix of Club Soul Classics, Motown, R&B and Reggae. The line up includes Sean Chapman, John Buck, Kris @ Pete Tebbutt and Phil Bush. Its from 8 .00 till 2. 00 and there is a buffet. Please make an effort to come along and wish Lynne a big double D birthday. Free Admission.

love the title of the night..as i dont drink ill have to settle for the titties :P

how on earth did you get bill bush to agree to dj?

Guest matt tees

love the title of the night..as i dont drink ill have to settle for the titties :rolleyes:

how on earth did you get bill bush to agree to dj?

Moldie I always knew you was a TITman!

Guest Bearsy

Moldie I always knew you was a TIT

couldnt agree more Sean :(

this is moldie on the door at Lightwater

post-4635-1185745493_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bearsy
Guest EType69

I,m up for it, although big titties & full bush does sound like a Kevin Bloody Wilson song.

Is this still a joint bash with Claire Lowther?

Guest matt tees

I,m up for it, although big titties & full bush does sound like a Kevin Bloody Wilson song.

Is this still a joint bash with Claire Lowther?

Yes it is a joint bash with Claire Lowther so a good night to be had by all.

Guest outonthefloor

I'm never gonna book a holiday again!!! Can't believe so much good stuff is going on while I'm away! :huh:

Really sorry I won't be able to make this as Lynne is a top girl and we always end up chattin for hours in the loo together. The Rocket, TOTs, Camber..........

Hope it is an excellent night and really sad I won't be there to wish her a happy birthday. :wub:

Happy Birthday Lynne and have a drink on me :wub::wub:

Helen

XXXXXXXX

• 2 weeks later...

just so you know, the party is down stairs in the main hall and NOT upstairs. :)

we invite you all so if you like a good old boogie and crap sandwiches be there or miss out on the fun

claire and Lynne xx

Guest matt tees

just so you know, the party is down stairs in the main hall and NOT upstairs. :lol:

we invite you all so if you like a good old boogie and crap sandwiches be there or miss out on the fun

claire and Lynne xx

2 Days to go to a big night of Ham Sandwiches, and rock n soul!!

Guest EType69

just so you know, the party is down stairs in the main hall and NOT upstairs. :lol:

claire and Lynne xx

'KIN 'ELL!!!!!

Been to the dentist today....... two lots of antibiotics & no booze for a whole week :(

Can I have an extra portion of titties please? biggrin.gif

we invite you all so if you like a good old bogie and crab sandwiches be there or miss out on the flan

claire and Lynne xx