Patti York - He's Coming In The Morning

Guest Johnny Mack

Guest Johnny Mack

Touched base witrh my old mate Ritchie Andrew at Middleton the other week and I reminded him that he sold me this record in 1975 - you know what, neither of us has seen it listed for sale since.

No idea of the book price, but how do you value a record like this ? Certainly rarer than Chico Lamarr and Ritchie should know coz he's had three copies of CL :rolleyes:

Mecca last hour record on UA for those that dont know it.

Not a great record but rarer than you'd think !

Anyone out there got a copy of this ?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Touched base witrh my old mate Ritchie Andrew at Middleton the other week and I reminded him that he sold me this record in 1975 - you know what, neither of us has seen it listed for sale since.

No idea of the book price, but how do you value a record like this ? Certainly rarer than Chico Lamarr and Ritchie should know coz he's had three copies of CL :boxing:

Yes I have all her UA releases, and I've seen a couple for sale as well. I would have rated this at £30-£40 :rolleyes: But then again me and prices......I may be way off there.

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Steve that's about where I'd price it too - but when you never see it - it's hard to get a handle on. I'm the worlds worst on pricicing records - sold a copy of The Empires on Candi for 5 pounds a couple of years ago - and I still reckon that's the right price for it !!!

Anyway if yuou see another one for sale Ritch is after a copy.

best

John

Yes I have all her UA releases, and I've seen a couple for sale as well. I would have rated this at £30-£40 :rolleyes: But then again me and prices......I may be way off there.
Social source share

No idea of the book price, but how do you value a record like this ? Certainly rarer than Chico Lamarr and Ritchie should know coz he's had three copies of CL :huh:

Got to disagree with you - i think it IS a great record! Great mid 70's finger snapping catchy dancer imho

Always been a fave at Plumb Towers - last one i sold was about 5 years ago for about £50

Worth about £75-£100 now i reckon BUT if it got played out.......................

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

This is a blinding track, which I agree does not turn up all that often, I eventually bought my copy, a mint issue 2 months ago for $30 Usd...

I'd buy your 45's in the States, The British charge too much for Soul 45's and thats without the strength of the pound behind you...

M> :huh:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

No idea of the book price, but how do you value a record like this ? Certainly rarer than Chico Lamarr and Ritchie should know coz he's had three copies of CL :huh:

I've kept a copy of this for about 30 years, and wondered about value on here just a few weeks ago in fact! Dunno if it would ever go really big, but I still like it well enough. Nice melodic floater.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!