Missing Cd

Guest bill storey

Guest bill storey

A few years ago my wife and I went on holiday and left our hoose in the capable hands of her old friend, it turns out she didn't look after the place at all and on top of that I later noticed a cd missing from my collection. I know cds are regarded with quite some contempt by a number of ss members but to me they are a very great part of my music library.

The cd missing was one I am finding rather difficult to replace , I have tried John Manship and other places but no joy, so as my last resort I ask if anyone on here knows where I may be able to puchase a copy or even if anyone would copy there own copy for the price of a pint or so.

It is the Joe Boy cd Side A The Wigan Years 1973-1981, Side B The spirit of wigan 1981-1998. It came stuck to a promo Roy Hemmings "night Owl"

Thanks in advance where would we be with the good people on Soul Source.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glawsters Best

A few years ago my wife and I went on holiday and left our hoose in the capable hands of her old friend, it turns out she didn't look after the place at all and on top of that I later noticed a cd missing from my collection. I know cds are regarded with quite some contempt by a number of ss members but to me they are a very great part of my music library.

The cd missing was one I am finding rather difficult to replace , I have tried John Manship and other places but no joy, so as my last resort I ask if anyone on here knows where I may be able to puchase a copy or even if anyone would copy there own copy for the price of a pint or so.

It is the Joe Boy cd Side A The Wigan Years 1973-1981, Side B The spirit of wigan 1981-1998. It came stuck to a promo Roy Hemmings "night Owl"

Thanks in advance where would we be with the good people on Soul Source.

[/quo

try neil rushton in think he deal with joeboy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!