No More Podcasts

I'm afraid the people who host my website have told me to take down all of the podcasts - apparently because of the bandwith usage, not the content, they say too many people used them and I used up 5 times more bandwith than I was alloted. So all the Wigan recordings will have to come down, I've already removed most everything else. If anyone wants to host these on their own websites, please feel free, or if you want me to record anything for you to put on your website let me know.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm afraid the people who host my website have told me to take down all of the podcasts - apparently because of the bandwith usage, not the content, they say too many people used them and I used up 5 times more bandwith than I was alloted. So all the Wigan recordings will have to come down, I've already removed most everything else. If anyone wants to host these on their own websites, please feel free, or if you want me to record anything for you to put on your website let me know.

:P:lol:

What am I going to play in the disco van now on the way to work!!!!!!!!!!

QoFxx

Social source share

hello pete,you seem to be getting a kicking from everyone,innercalm gone,podcast gone, etc etc,hope you can sort something out cos i listened to your mecca tape and loved it but did not download it :(:( and missed a couple of your wigan tapes :(:( hope you find some other way for me/us to listen to your great tapes i just love them... :P:lol: respect to you for posting them...soulie55... :D:Dwink.gif

Social source share

www.podomatic.com

10 dollars gets you 100GB a month bandwidth mate, 20 gets you 200.

They've also got a PayPal link button so people can send you donations if they like the casts too.

It's where I have mine at. Not many Northern ones on there, so go for it. It's the top site for podcasting, all you have to do is do a mix then upload it to their servers.

Gordy

Social source share

www.podomatic.com

10 dollars gets you 100GB a month bandwidth mate, 20 gets you 200.

They've also got a PayPal link button so people can send you donations if they like the casts too.

It's where I have mine at. Not many Northern ones on there, so go for it. It's the top site for podcasting, all you have to do is do a mix then upload it to their servers.

Gordy

Gord I joined it last time you recommended it but within 10 minutes I'd received about half a dozen emails from people connected with it and I thought it was f*cking weird so I unsubbed straight away!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!