Ebay Seller Fattys-pants

Guest meaty

Guest meaty

This woman has bought a record from me, and after 10 days charged me with a paypal chargeback. She seems to have good feedback, but this is looking like a scam to me. Anyone know her? I think I sold something to her a year or so back, with no hassle. Post to the UK has been quite slow, but people are too quick to jump the gun with the paypal chargebacks.

Edited by meaty
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brian J

This woman has bought a record from me, and after 10 days charged me with a paypal chargeback. She seems to have good feedback, but this is looking like a scam to me. Anyone know her? I think I sold something to her a year or so back, with no hassle. Post to the UK has been quite slow, but people are too quick to jump the gun with the paypal chargebacks.

Never heard of this!!

What's a Paypal chargeback?

Social source share

Never heard of this!!

What's a Paypal chargeback?

is it when you claim your money back through paypal?

I'm confused by the title of this thread. Did fattys-pants sell something, or was fattys-pants the buyer?

Either way 10 days waiting time for something from overseas is a bit unfair with our weekly postal strikes - which has just reminded me that I have to chase something up that I won a few weeks ago....

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meaty

well Paypal saw in her favor, and she ripped me off and I havent heard from her since.

Edited by meaty
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!