Marrs Bar 4/8/07

• Replies 42
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WOT A LINE UP FOR THE MARRS BAR 5 YEARS THIS SATURDAY MICK H, TED MASSEY, CHRIS KING, SEAN CHAPMAN, NIGE BROWN, PETE ROBINSON, KAREN CRANE, AND DES PARKER, THATS GOT TO BE MUSIC ACROSS THE BOARD IS ANY1 ELSE GOING FROM SOUL SOURCE I HEARD THERE MIGHT BEEN A LEVINE APPEARENCE LOL. BILLY

WOT A LINE UP FOR THE MARRS BAR 5 YEARS THIS SATURDAY MICK H, TED MASSEY, CHRIS KING, SEAN CHAPMAN, NIGE BROWN, PETE ROBINSON, KAREN CRANE, AND DES PARKER, THATS GOT TO BE MUSIC ACROSS THE BOARD IS ANY1 ELSE GOING FROM SOUL SOURCE I HEARD THERE MIGHT BEEN A LEVINE APPEARENCE LOL. BILLY

WE'LL BE THERE BILLY :thumbsup:

Guest Phil Richards

I'll be travelling down with Hitsville Chalky , Sue and Dawnie.

I think I'm doing the 9 till 10pm spot. Will confirm with Pete later on this week.

Might see you later on then after i have been to dj at Marks do

Guest Tim aka Bob

Travelin up for this one, meetin up with rest of crowd from Burton....gonna be a big thing ohmy.gif ...see y'all there.. :rolleyes:

Guest clanger v2

Shame I'm gonna miss this one as I have other duties to fulfil in London :lol:

Had a great time at Marrs Bar on my last visit, and I too am sad to me missing Karen's set.

I heard she played a blinder at Henesford yes.gif

Guest partytimegirl

Lots of us coming on from the Boat in Notts, hope i don't miss Karens spot!!

Always like the Mars Bar it should be another top night.

see you all there Tracy xx

Guest clanger v2

Lots of us coming on from the Boat in Notts, hope i don't miss Karens spot!!

Always like the Mars Bar it should be another top night.

see you all there Tracy xx

Dont think you'll need a boat.......it's stopped raining now :D

DJ TIMES UNFORTUNATELY NIGE BROWN CAN'T MAKE IT SO YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME.

8-8.40 TEZZ

8.40-9.20 CRAIG WESTWOOD

9.20-10.00 STEVE BAYLISS

10.00-11.00 DEZ PARKER

11.00-12.00 KAREN CRANE

12.00-1.00 CHRIS KING

1.00-2.00 TED MASSEY

2.00-3.00 SHAUN CHAPMAN

3.00-4.00 MICK H

4.00-5.00 SPAGHETTI WESTON

5.00-CLOSE PETE ROBINSON & TOMMY COOPER.DOUBLE DECKIN :lol:

8-8.40 TEZZ

5.00-CLOSE PETE ROBINSON & TOMMY COOPER.DOUBLE DECKIN :thumbup:

That reminds me , Ive got a fez here I picked up at the car boot sale.We actually did the collection in it at the end of The Essington girlie DJ night. Must bring it along on Saturday so he can do his spot with it on.

Edited by craig W

Down Pete's works yesterday afternoon and he asked me to bump this, so BUMP

The dumbarse has gone and forgotten his user name and password, else he would have done it himself. :thumbsup: Hopefully with a little help from me he'll get it sort in time for Saturday.

Roll on Saturday........ :wicked:

Guest Tim aka Bob

CUM ON WHO'S GOIN

we'll be Driftin in....can't wait...see y'all Saturday....

PS

Any good watering holes to visit local before?....on our visits to Worcs we aint been able to finda...'some kinda wonderful' yet..... :lol:

whoooo.... :lol: getting all excited about this one now!

looking forward to meeting up with some of the SOUL SOURCE LADIES ART APPRECIATION crowd.....we can compare etchings over a nice glass of wine.....i better pack my fan - i think it's gonna be a hot one ! :ohmy:

i know the feeling ive only got 1 fan too sad.gif as oposed to mick h and ted massey have loads a fans :thumbsup:

whoooo.... :lol: getting all excited about this one now!

looking forward to meeting up with some of the SOUL SOURCE LADIES ART APPRECIATION crowd.....we can compare etchings over a nice glass of wine.....i better pack my fan - i think it's gonna be a hot one ! :ohmy:

yes my fellow sslaas member, get your camera ready :thumbsup: that will put the fear of god up em!!!

try the postage stamp 50 yards from marrs and its a wetherspoons :ohmy:

Mr SW is right about the Postage Stamp, only trouble is it fills with the youngsters that can't get into the nightclubs, so you've been warned.

Keep to the bottom end of town, down by the Cathederal, find the cinema and head down that road, some nice bars and pubs plus places to eat.

See you all at the Marrs Bar :thumbup:

Guest Tim aka Bob

Mr SW is right about the Postage Stamp, only trouble is it fills with the youngsters that can't get into the nightclubs, so you've been warned.

Keep to the bottom end of town, down by the Cathederal, find the cinema and head down that road, some nice bars and pubs plus places to eat.

See you all at the Marrs Bar :wub:

Cheers for that. Know what ya mean about Spoons....don't want to use too much energy up on 'snoggin the hen niters' :no: !!

I'll have a stroll....as you suggest...

Burton crowd can't set off till 9 so will see them in MB.

See y'all later... :lol:

See you all at the Marrs Bar :wub:

[/quo

then try the Marrs bar at 8 pm i've heard theres some northern soul being played , see you on the door ....Pete