• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Im begging now

Hi Ted,

This isn't something I'm proud of but I sold my copy for 3 times the value I paid for it !!!!!!!!!!!!! not a bad mark up hey, until you see the figures,

bought on Ashton under Lyne market for 25p on a Mala demo mint in 1974, I bought it blind because of the label and when I played it I wasn't that keen, remember the year was 1974 when this type of crossover thingy wasn't really in, anyway I retained it for about 8 years until I decided to move it on and sold it for 75p and that buyer still continually reminds to this day of that mistake I made, well I was a still wet behind the ears type collector in those days.

Regards

Alan

Social source share

Hi Ted,

This isn't something I'm proud of but I sold my copy for 3 times the value I paid for it !!!!!!!!!!!!! not a bad mark up hey, until you see the figures,

bought on Ashton under Lyne market for 25p on a Mala demo mint in 1974, I bought it blind because of the label and when I played it I wasn't that keen, remember the year was 1974 when this type of crossover thingy wasn't really in, anyway I retained it for about 8 years until I decided to move it on and sold it for 75p and that buyer still continually reminds to this day of that mistake I made, well I was a still wet behind the ears type collector in those days.

Regards

Alan

unfortuneatly we all have done things like that

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...