• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stash313

Be a good one on Friday Baz,

John Kane's got some nice stuff to spin was in top form in Newcastle on saturday.

See you friday.

Hi Baz, Sean, can't believe its 8 years since that opening night :(

Anyway looking forward to it, should be a stormer and the tunage already sorted, apart from a couple i hope will pop through the letter box before Friday :lol:

You still buyin Mate? Lookin forward to some quality tunage on Friday, heard there's apossibility Mr Searling may be gracing the decks in the Northern room either this month for the Anniversary or next month depending on his schedule.

Terry did Lowton recently and played a blinding spot, lining up some future biggies and carrying on from The Jokers, Otis, Johnnie Taylor and all the other tunes he made Prestwich MONSTERS over the years. It's always been a great Northern room at Prestwich...........not to mention what is probably the best Modern Room in the country - bar none!

You still buyin Mate? Lookin forward to some quality tunage on Friday, heard there's apossibility Mr Searling may be gracing the decks in the Northern room either this month for the Anniversary or next month depending on his schedule.

Terry did Lowton recently and played a blinding spot, lining up some future biggies and carrying on from The Jokers, Otis, Johnnie Taylor and all the other tunes he made Prestwich MONSTERS over the years. It's always been a great Northern room at Prestwich...........not to mention what is probably the best Modern Room in the country - bar none!

Correct on all counts Baz, as for buyin reckon i will play more than half my set Friday with tunage not played by myself previously, not nescasarily unknown but a few surprises never the less, and a good mix methinks :lol:

Yea amazing how Terry been away in many respcts due to work committments, and still keeps turning up the tunes,

Heres to the next 8 years Baz!

Correct on all counts Baz, as for buyin reckon i will play more than half my set Friday with tunage not played by myself previously, not nescasarily unknown but a few surprises never the less, and a good mix methinks :(

Should be good :(

Hi Baz, Sean, can't believe its 8 years since that opening night :(

Anyway looking forward to it, should be a stormer and the tunage already sorted, apart from a couple i hope will pop through the letter box before Friday :(

8 years!!!?.. can't be.. bloody hell!!.. OMG. :P

I remember now, cos they didn't have the second one til the following January of 2000 did they..

where the hell has this decade gone.

I've not been able to get to P.wich since May so I'm really looking forward to it now. :(

Jayne.x.

christ sake guys

only seven responses!!!! huh.gif

it'll be quiet - or we'll be locked out

on its day,this is one of the best venues in the north west catering for the northern and modern crowd.

looking forward to great mix of music from both rooms hard to beat

luckily we can b there for once!

dave and karen

ps who's this searling dude?....... :lol:

christ sake guys

only seven responses!!!! :lol:

it'll be quiet - or we'll be locked out

on its day,this is one of the best venues in the north west catering for the northern and modern crowd.

looking forward to great mix of music from both rooms hard to beat

luckily we can b there for once!

dave and karen

ps who's this searling dude?....... :yes:

Hello Dave, wouldn't worry about response here to much, always a great night at Prestwich,

As you say one of the best all round evenings of all things soulful, northern or modern!

Plus a convenient shelter for us smokers :lol:

Searling? think ive heard of the guy but can't really think why whistling.gif

Hello Dave, wouldn't worry about response here to much, always a great night at Prestwich,

As you say one of the best all round evenings of all things soulful, northern or modern!

Plus a convenient shelter for us smokers :lol:

Searling? think ive heard of the guy but can't really think why whistling.gif

searling............someone on here said he was burnt out in 1978

is he still any good? :lol::yes:

dave and karen

PS smoking shelter....where??? outside like last time???

searling............someone on here said he was burnt out in 1978

is he still any good? wink.gif:lol:

dave and karen

PS smoking shelter....where??? outside like last time???

Yea tis outside but away from the elements albeit maybe not a problem at the moment but at least if the weather takes a turn for the worse, us social outcasts won't need our brolly's!

And i'm sure EVERYBODY on here or not knows that Mr Searling is anything but burnt out! but i think you know that anyway :lol:

Anyway whoever decides its where they want to be for a great anniversary evening of soulful pleasure, i'm sure they wont be disappointed,

Pete

always better to sweat it out Liam :thumbsup: ....hope to see you there.

well despite a totally crap week, nothing is gonna stop me having a good night tonight..

I'm getting excited now cos nothing's cropped up & I'm playing out!. :thumbsup:

Jayne.x.