Soulfusion Glos - After The Floods

Good news - had this sent from Neil Self, so here we go again!

Hi there folks, I am very pleased to announce that I have re-scheduled SOULFUSION for Friday 10th August. I know a few of you won't be able to make it, but the general consensus seems to be that we all need our spirits lifting in Gloucestershire at the moment so let's go for it!!!!! So please try and get everybody out for this one as we all need a bloody goody knees up in these parts. sadly Ady Pountain will not be able to DJ due to a trip to the USA ( jammy bugger) but Lloydee is back from Italy, so all is well in the modern room. please feel free to mail back to let me know you're coming, also with details of any new members. soulful regards Neil Self

Edited by Jerry Hipkiss
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

*BUMP*...last call for membership, check

www.soulfusion-soulnites.co.uk

DJ's this Friday include:

Northern room - John Willis, Jinksy, Mike Wilks, Jerry "Hippo" Hipkiss and Neil Self

Modern Room - Steve LLoyd, Kev Healey, Craig the Manc and Neil Self

plus the Room 3 crew (Mike Shawe, Mike Ashley and co.)

If you haven't yet been then make sure you do, well worth it but remember you must be a member!

*BUMP*...last call for membership, check

www.soulfusion-soulnites.co.uk

DJ's this Friday include:

Northern room - John Willis, Jinksy, Mike Wilks, Jerry "Hippo" Hipkiss and Neil Self

Modern Room - Steve LLoyd, Kev Healey, Craig the Manc and Neil Self

plus the Room 3 crew (Mike Shawe, Mike Ashley and co.)

If you haven't yet been then make sure you do, well worth it but remember you must be a member!

Ater just noticing the "shout" for Friday's Soulfusion, my heart started racing and my mouth went dry :rolleyes: Don't know whether it's pre-emptive stage fright......or that pint of Stella with my name on it whistling.gif .....see you at the bar Jerry :P

Ater just noticing the "shout" for Friday's Soulfusion, my heart started racing and my mouth went dry :wicked: Don't know whether it's pre-emptive stage fright......or that pint of Stella with my name on it :rolleyes: .....see you at the bar Jerry :yes:

I'll be at the bar before you Michael...BTW did you get a copy of Marjorie Black or am I going to have to play my copy on Friday? :wicked:

Guest Glawsters Best

Good news - had this sent from Neil Self, so here we go again!

Hi there folks, I am very pleased to announce that I have re-scheduled SOULFUSION for Friday 10th August. I know a few of you won't be able to make it, but the general consensus seems to be that we all need our spirits lifting in Gloucestershire at the moment so let's go for it!!!!! So please try and get everybody out for this one as we all need a bloody goody knees up in these parts. sadly Ady Pountain will not be able to DJ due to a trip to the USA ( jammy bugger) but Lloydee is back from Italy, so all is well in the modern room. please feel free to mail back to let me know you're coming, also with details of any new members. soulful regards Neil Self

YES THE FLOODS ARE GONE AND WE'VE NOW GOT FLUSHING TOILETS SEE YA FRIDAY :lol:

I'll be at the bar before you Michael...BTW did you get a copy of Marjorie Black or am I going to have to play my copy on Friday? :D

If you're at the bar first then Jerry, make sure the glass is chilled mate, nothing worse than warm artois, you carry on with the Marjorie Black so I can limber up on the old maple yes.gif