Sunnysoul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is on the black CANYON label. Styrene. Booted on vinyl. Worth around 40 quid (or have prices gone up?) Think I`ve got one in one of my boxes but sorry, it`s not for sale as I play to our people every now and then.

BTW I assume loadsa people on here have seen the 007 movie THUNDERBALL (1965)? Watch for the KING ERRISON BAND who appear as the bar band in a open air night club. Thank you and goodnight.

Social source share

This is on the black CANYON label. Styrene. Booted on vinyl. Worth around 40 quid (or have prices gone up?) Think I`ve got one in one of my boxes but sorry, it`s not for sale as I play to our people every now and then.

BTW I assume loadsa people on here have seen the 007 movie THUNDERBALL (1965)? Watch for the KING ERRISON BAND who appear as the bar band in a open air night club. Thank you and goodnight.

Where the girl JB is dancing with gets shot?? :rolleyes:

BH

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Sorted thanks ! :D

Shame, I was going to offer you a free copy of the boot (sold to me by some eBay scumbag as 'guaranteed original' and who then claimed that I was trying to pull a fast one on him by swapping 'my bootleg' for his original. I already had a PS copy on French Disques Vogue, so a bootwas doubly surplus to requirements...)

Hope Keith didn't overcharge you, in any event :lol:

Social source share

Shame, I was going to offer you a free copy of the boot (sold to me by some eBay scumbag as 'guaranteed original' and who then claimed that I was trying to pull a fast one on him by swapping 'my bootleg' for his original. I already had a PS copy on French Disques Vogue, so a bootwas doubly surplus to requirements...)

Hope Keith didn't overcharge you, in any event :rolleyes:

dont know if its me he,s bought it off

as nobody has contacted me/sent pm to sunnysoul

Social source share