denbo

Equadors On Miracle

Does anybody know if this was ever booted on Miracle?

Someone To Call My Own / You're My Desire - Miracle 7 - Equadors

come on . . . there must be somebody out there that has some info on this 45 . . . . was it booted or not?

Not aware of a boot, but a lot of the earlier Motown collectables were 'repro'd' for U.S. collectors in the 1980s.

Try getting hold of Jason Bessant? from way down south - he's a bit of a Motown buff, he should be able to put you straight.

Not aware of a boot, but a lot of the earlier Motown collectables were 'repro'd' for U.S. collectors in the 1980s.

Try getting hold of Jason Bessant? from way down south - he's a bit of a Motown buff, he should be able to put you straight.

Thanks pikey. Got contact details for Jason? Suppose not, otherwise you would have offered them up already.

I'll try a posting on here.

This is one of the records 'grouprecords' conned me out of on evilbay!! Won it for $8....never received it!

As I won it so cheaply, maybe it was a repro??

Probably to the contrary "soul-slider",its quite a difficult number and valued at approx £300, I don't believe it was ever booted, so $8 would be a steal....almost literally :huh:

Thanks pikey. Got contact details for Jason? Suppose not, otherwise you would have offered them up already.

I'll try a posting on here.

Jason's not on here Denbo, but if you need to contact him, pm me as I have his details, he has a TOP Motown collection :huh:

Found this on a list.

Bow 84146 Equadors you're my desire/why did you go (flints) $ 3.00 m- repro promo

So re-issued on BOW not MIRACLE

Probably to the contrary "soul-slider",its quite a difficult number and valued at approx £300, I don't believe it was ever booted, so $8 would be a steal....almost literally :huh:

Ahhh, the picture's become quite clear....that's why I never received it!!!

Found this on a list.

Bow 84146 Equadors you're my desire/why did you go (flints) $ 3.00 m- repro promo

So re-issued on BOW not MIRACLE

Okay, thanks for that.

It had been booted in the eighties along other early Detroit stuff. I had it until the real deal came along. Quite easy to spot the difference as the repro is done with a badly done copy of the originla label design.

Marc

It had been booted in the eighties along other early Detroit stuff. I had it until the real deal came along. Quite easy to spot the difference as the repro is done with a badly done copy of the originla label design.

Marc

Thanks Marcus.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.