Equadors On Miracle

Denbo

• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does anybody know if this was ever booted on Miracle?

Someone To Call My Own / You're My Desire - Miracle 7 - Equadors

come on . . . there must be somebody out there that has some info on this 45 . . . . was it booted or not?

Social source share

Not aware of a boot, but a lot of the earlier Motown collectables were 'repro'd' for U.S. collectors in the 1980s.

Try getting hold of Jason Bessant? from way down south - he's a bit of a Motown buff, he should be able to put you straight.

Thanks pikey. Got contact details for Jason? Suppose not, otherwise you would have offered them up already.

I'll try a posting on here.

Social source share

This is one of the records 'grouprecords' conned me out of on evilbay!! Won it for $8....never received it!

As I won it so cheaply, maybe it was a repro??

Probably to the contrary "soul-slider",its quite a difficult number and valued at approx £300, I don't believe it was ever booted, so $8 would be a steal....almost literally :huh:

Social source share

Thanks pikey. Got contact details for Jason? Suppose not, otherwise you would have offered them up already.

I'll try a posting on here.

Jason's not on here Denbo, but if you need to contact him, pm me as I have his details, he has a TOP Motown collection :huh:

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Found this on a list.

Bow 84146 Equadors you're my desire/why did you go (flints) $ 3.00 m- repro promo

So re-issued on BOW not MIRACLE

Social source share

It had been booted in the eighties along other early Detroit stuff. I had it until the real deal came along. Quite easy to spot the difference as the repro is done with a badly done copy of the originla label design.

Marc

Thanks Marcus.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!