Guest ruppy

Union Soul Nights.nottm

Guest ruppy

OK PEOPLE OF THIS SOUL PLANET.WE ARE BACK THIS COMING SAT AT THE BOAT CLUB,TRENTBRIDGE ,NOTTINGHAM

AND WHAT A NIGHT WE HAVE LINED UP FOR YOU.

OUR SPECIAL GUEST,S THIS SAT IS TOPDOG MAN HIMSELF DAVE THORLEY,& NOTTS EXPAT STEVE PHILLIS.AND LONDONS ADY LUPTON

ALSO BIRTHDAY CELIBRATION GIRL TRACEY & GARY WOOD

PLUS RES PADLOCK MICK BOYLE

ALSO A VERY BIG SURPRISE INSTORE BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO VENTURE DOWN AND SEE.(DON,T MISS THIS FOR THE WORLD ?)

DOORS OPEN 8PM TILL 2AM

MORE INFO CONTACT MICK ON 07968030464-TRENTSOUL@AOL.COM

TILL SAT BE GOOD

UNION SOUL NIGHTS KEEPING IT REAL

Edited by ruppy

Guest partytimegirl

Really looking to forward to this, i have my records all ready and i think a few will be surprised with what i will play!!!

Lots of friends coming, some for the first time, i think its because they heard i was playing LOL !!

Any way who else is coming, it will be a great night, then all on to the Mars Bar to continue with the party!! :D xx

Guest ruppy

A FEW PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED WHAT YOUR GONNA WEAR TRACE ? CAN,T WAIT.OR WAS IT PLAY.

OK PEOPLE OF THIS SOUL PLANET.WE ARE BACK THIS COMING SAT AT THE BOAT CLUB,TRENTBRIDGE ,NOTTINGHAM

OUR SPECIAL GUEST,S THIS SAT IS TOPDOG MAN HIMSELF DAVE THORLEY,& NOTTS EXPAT STEVE PHILLIS.AND LONDONS ADY LUPTON

ALSO A VERY BIG SURPRISE INSTORE BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO VENTURE DOWN AND SEE.(DON,T MISS THIS FOR THE WORLD ?)

DOORS OPEN 8PM TILL 2AM

TILL SAT BE GOOD

looks good mick...

but me & shell wont be there" sorry m8"promised to go somewhere else..

there'll be a few goole people there....

s u soon..col..shell.

DOORS OPEN 8PM TILL 2AM

TILL SAT BE GOOD

looking forward to d.j.ing in my own town will be bringing the st ives posse with me as usual got a few nice bits lined up to play always a great night to be had :lol::(:lol:

Guest partytimegirl

A FEW PEOPLE WILL BE SURPRISED WHAT YOUR GONNA WEAR TRACE ? CAN,T WAIT.OR WAS IT PLAY.

What does that mean then Mick???????? Hope you have not got anything horrible planned :D

Guest ruppy

wouid i ever do somthing bad to you trace.don,t listen to Tim brown he plays on 33 all the time ,not knowing ha ha

We'll be arriving early, as you know Mick, so we can enjoy the ambience of our surroundings, to you lot that means so we can have a good drink first. :thumbsup:

Spot. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Really looking to forward to this, i have my records all ready and i think a few will be surprised with what i will play!!!

Lots of friends coming, some for the first time, i think its because they heard i was playing LOL !!

Any way who else is coming, it will be a great night, then all on to the Mars Bar to continue with the party!! :yes: xx

Please dont let the fact that Tracey and I are double decking put anyone off from attending.We,ll be done by 9:00pm :D

Have a good un you lot.

Spot i expect a full match report from Soul Sources very own 'roving reporter' :yes:

Have a good b-day Tracy :D

Please dont let the fact that Tracey and I are double decking put anyone off from attending.We,ll be done by 9:00pm :D

it wont put me of but if you see someone in the corner looking like this :yes: it will be me claire

it wont put me of but if you see someone in the corner looking like this :yes: it will be me claire

It won't put me of either you'll find me in the other corner looking like this :D

Guest ruppy

Glad you are making the trip up Terry,see ya sat mate.

It won't put me of either you'll find me in the other corner looking like this :thumbsup:

I,ll bring me wellies :wicked:

Guest ruppy

No wellies required gary,just good tunes your gonna entertain us with.we know your a darkhorse

Mick mate,NOBODY would be suprised by ANYTHING she might wear :thumbsup::wicked:

We'll be arriving early, as you know Mick, so we can enjoy the ambience of our surroundings, to you lot that means so we can have a good drink first. :lol:

Spot. :lol:

Yes Pete I,m all for that but am mortified to discover that the Home ales Brewery had closed,one of my favourites from the 70,s :D:D

Guest partytimegirl

You wont be able to keep off the dance floor !! :lol: There will be no hiding for any of you, just dancing for 1 full hour.

You wont be able to keep off the dance floor !! :lol: There will be no hiding for any of you, just dancing for 1 full hour.

I love an optimist ! :lol:

Guest partytimegirl

But its so true though Gary :lol::D:lol:

Guest ruppy

late addition to the dj horoscope is JAMES TROUBLE .

Don,t forget if you can make it up early .we are having a drink in the Trentbride inn pub just around the corner fron the boat club

530 onwards as Tracey is putting a tab behind the bar.good on you girl

Guest bish

sounds like a great nite as usual would like to be there but taking kids camping have a great time evey body its hard not to there,have a great birthday tracy and see ya all soon

cheers bish

Guest ruppy

so bish a tent,s more important than a good soul night .happy campers laugh.gif

So the infamous J.T.'s doing a spot, very nice. Wonder if he's learnt any new profanities specially for Tracy's birthday? Please just play your lovely music. biggrin.gif

Spot. shades.gif

So the infamous J.T.'s doing a spot, very nice. Wonder if he's learnt any new profanities specially for Tracy's birthday? Please just play your lovely music. :thumbsup:

Spot. :thumbsup:

Pete old chap,are you turning into a god botherer?what you have to remember is that young kids always think its clever to swear :wub:biggrin.gif

Guest ruppy

Just a reminder,there is the festival down the trent this weekend

and sat night which you can see from the boat club ,spec firework display at 11pm £300.000 going up in smoke,blow me what records you couid get with that.

so if you can get down in the afternoon for the festival you will not be disapointed,bit like a notting hill caraval .

:thumbsup: I forgot that it was boat this week (der brain or what ) promised the family a bloody camping trip,but the good news is,we only twenty mins from venue (she smiles with intent hee he he ) or should i say out tent lol... may be i could go to the loo with a bad tummy bug and reappear a few hrs later complaining of o soar bottom,lol..having swiftly done a runner to the boat to help with tracy's celebrations emm sounds good enough to me.hope i can pull it off .might catch ya later on then hey?

carole

Guest ruppy

just drop one of your sleeping pills carol.bish won,t know your gone.you will back in time for him to make ya breaky :thumbsup:

just drop one of your sleeping pills carol.bish won,t know your gone.you will back in time for him to make ya breaky :yes:

hi mate looking forward to sat nite so what's the full line up and times for those who may be confused should be there before nine depending on the driver :lol::yes::yes:

Guest partytimegirl

:thumbup: I forgot that it was boat this week (der brain or what ) promised the family a bloody camping trip,but the good news is,we only twenty mins from venue (she smiles with intent hee he he ) or should i say out tent lol... may be i could go to the loo with a bad tummy bug and reappear a few hrs later complaining of o soar bottom,lol..having swiftly done a runner to the boat to help with tracy's celebrations emm sounds good enough to me.hope i can pull it off .might catch ya later on then hey?

carole

carole, that sounds like a good plan LOL, be great to see you!!

:lol: I forgot that it was boat this week (der brain or what ) promised the family a bloody camping trip,but the good news is,we only twenty mins from venue (she smiles with intent hee he he ) or should i say out tent lol... may be i could go to the loo with a bad tummy bug and reappear a few hrs later complaining of o soar bottom,lol..having swiftly done a runner to the boat to help with tracy's celebrations emm sounds good enough to me.hope i can pull it off .might catch ya later on then hey?

carole

You could say.. dunno what happened there.. 1 min sat on loo - next propelled to another planet :ohmy: Remember whatever you do - don't say a word :thumbup:

Enjoy your family time gal.. see ya soon..

Karen x

Edited by sanquine

You could say.. dunno what happened there.. 1 min sat on loo - next propelled to another planet :no: Remember whatever you do - don't say a word :wub:

Enjoy your family time gal.. see ya soon..

Karen x

Karen, Just got a call from Jo Brock to say she's going. Damn, I can't make it tonight :lol:

Related Soul Music Links

• 9 posts
    • 960 reads
    • SOOTY
    • 11 Nov 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 237 reads
    • BEATSofMUSIC
    • 25 Sep 2017
    • 1 posts
    • 368 reads
    • bart
    • 11 Jul 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 398 reads
    • mike
    • 10 Jul 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 271 reads
    • Venus
    • 11 Mar 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 223 reads
    • bart
    • 25 Feb 2016
    • 1 posts
    • 214 reads
    • bart
    • 22 Feb 2016

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.