Ncsc Inna London Tonight

Contrary to rumours, just bring along any valid soul club membership card and pay on the door.

Its at

Victory Services Club 67/69 Seymour Street london (off Edgeware Road close to Marble Arch)

OPENING NIGHT

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 11th, 8.00PM 'TILL 1.00AM

ADY CROASDELL + MARCO SANTUCCI+ TERRY JONES + NEIL RUSHTON+THAT GIRL LYNN

8-9 Lynn

9-9.30 Marco

9.30-10 Neil

10-10.30 Terry

10.30-11 Ady

11-11.30 Marco

11.30-12 Neil

12-12.30 Terry

12.30-1 Ady

• Replies 36
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

How did it go last night?  Anybody doing a review?

link

Just spoke to Chris, who is still in London getting ready to make the journey up to Stoke for tonights allnighter.

As he cannot get to a p.c. at the mo, he asked me to relay that he and Neil would like to thank all those who attended last night and made it a great success.

No doubt Chris will post up his own message later this weekend.

Regards,

Mace.

Top night.

Fantastic venue, excellent music, brilliant turn out.

Best evening do I've been to in London since the last Scenesville at Camden.

Short & sweet NickG :wicked:

link

That's it! Rub it in why don't you? :angry: whistling.gif

Could all promoters please in future check to see what shifts I'm working before putting on such do's! :wicked::yes:

Guest Andy BB

Heard nothing but great things about this. Can you try not to clash with my colds in future?

Nice one NCSC.

Hope Stoke goes well. I'm dragging my poorly fat carcass to The Mousetrap.

Have a corker!

Guest Andy BB

Easy you Northern Ponce. I've got a cold, I'm skint and I've got to be up at 8am tomorrow.

Just finishing my shirt and off to a Mod allnighter! :wicked:

By eck, it's grim down south!

Easy you Northern Ponce. I've got a cold, I'm skint and I've got to be up at 8am tomorrow.

Just finishing my shirt and off to a Mod allnighter!  :wicked:

link

Come on Andy you scoucer you(liverpudlian)i for one am not ashamed of where im from just confused ie fetchted up in barnsley,while half my life in anfield(liverpool)supose this is where my heart is,because thats where most of my family are from,so chalkie,you fucked up woollyback,got it wrong this time!!we are norvener`s darn sarf,and pretty proud too,yours with respect!,Backdoor-ken PS Liverpool a city with no norven-soul,will visit sink soon see if things have changed.

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Guest Johnny One Trout

Just finishing my shirt and off to a Mod allnighter!  :yes:

link

You say your not a Jessy yet you iron your own shirts

as if having ironed shirts wasn't bad enough :wicked:whistling.gif:wicked:

You say your not a Jessy yet you iron your own shirts

as if having ironed shirts wasn't bad enough  :wicked:   whistling.gif   :wicked:

link

Forgive me but whats a jessy?do explain fik norvener you know!!!.Backdoor-ken.100club

Come on Andy you scoucer you(liverpudlian)i for one am not ashamed of where im from just confused ie fetchted up in barnsley,while half my life in anfield(liverpool)supose this is where my heart is,because thats where most of my family are from,so chalkie,you fucked up woollyback,got it wrong this time!!we are norvener`s darn sarf,and pretty proud too,yours with respect!,Backdoor-ken PS Liverpool a city with no norven-soul,will visit sink soon see if things have changed.

link

F*** me Kenny...you're a Northerner....and you're living down south...never!!!! :yes:

Now if you'd said you didn't go out because of a cold, I'd have called you a confused Northern jessie! :wicked::lol::wicked:

whistling.gif

Edited by chalky

I just want to say thanks to everyone involved for making it such a great

night. The venue is amazing but it's the people who turned out who made the

atmosphere so special. Chris,Angela and myself were delighted..

Very special thanks to Ady for giving us his support, and to Terry Jones and

Marco. The great thing about the night was that such a great cross section of

music was played. This is going to be one great venue for playing records you

don't hear everywhere else!

I met loads of people I haven't seen for years.Roll on the next one when

Mick H and Acid Jazz's Eddie Piller will be joining Ady and myself playing the

tunes.

Almost forgot - many thanks to Raf for his work on the Soulvation graphics.

The Frenchman's a genius.

Neil Rushton

Edited by Neil.Rushton
Guest woolie mark

The venue is amazing but it's the people who turned out who made the 

atmosphere so special.

i absolutely agree - fabulous venue, great music (i too like a "cross the board night" - we desparately needed a good one in london, and now we've got two) but it was the people who came who made it special - what a great crowd (except me.....and the girl who insisted in displaying her underwear on the stage, although it was the best table dancing i've ever seen at a northern do)

btw, what was that version of i don't do this? did i hear correctly phillip mitchell?

Edited by woolie mark

Yes, Phillip Mitchell, from the Grapevine CD "Phillip Mitchell - Pick Hit Of The Week" GVCD3021. Both the PM CDs on Grapevine are essential, with his sensational original versions of things like "Something For My Head," "Come Through Me" and "How Can I Go On Without You."

Genius is a term bandied around a lot today about musicians, but I think Prince Phillip really merits that accolade, both as a writer and vocalist.

Forgive me but whats a jessy?do explain fik norvener you know!!!.Backdoor-ken.100club

link

Hi ya Kenny, you northerners have funny expressions too! Wont say his name but you know who Im talking about & he isnt much older than me, always asks 'are you courting' - expression my dad would say! By the way, have you seen him lately?

i absolutely agree - fabulous venue, great music (i too like a "cross the board night" - we desparately needed a good one in london, and now we've got two) but it was the people who came who made it special - what a great crowd (except me.....and the girl who insisted in displaying her underwear on the stage, although it was the best table dancing i've ever seen at a northern do)

btw, what was that version of i don't do this?  did i hear correctly phillip mitchell?

link

Same venue as Steve Cato's Soulvation DVD launch, big dancefloor, come down stiral staircase, took photo of Lisa Hurley with Billy Corkhill!!!

Top night.

Fantastic venue, excellent music, brilliant turn out.

Best evening do I've been to in London since the last Scenesville at Camden.

Short & sweet NickG :)

link

Hi ya Nick, long time no see? God that was a while ago now! You still going to Peterborough by bike! :thumbsup:

Hi ya Kenny, you northerners have funny expressions too!  Wont say his name but you know who Im talking about & he isnt much older than me, always asks 'are you courting' - expression my dad would say!  By the way, have you seen him lately?

link

NO but he`ll be at life-line next week darling,you going eh!!go on you know you wanna,later Backdoor-ken 100club

Wish I could, skint at mo!  :) Have a good one!  :thumbsup:

link

Place in my motor for ya!!and i`ll get ya under my coat,hows bout it girl?nobody pays anyway every chuffs a DJ.Backdoor-100club

I just want to say thanks to everyone involved for making it such a great 

night. The venue is amazing but it's the people who turned out who made the 

atmosphere so special. Chris,Angela and myself were delighted..

Very special thanks to Ady for giving us his support, and to Terry Jones and

Marco. The great thing about the night was that such a great cross section of 

music was played. This is going to be one great venue for playing records you

don't hear everywhere else! 

I met loads of people I haven't seen for years.Roll on the next one when

Mick H and Acid Jazz's Eddie Piller will be joining Ady and myself playing the

tunes. 

Almost forgot - many thanks to Raf for his work on the  Soulvation graphics.

The  Frenchman's a  genius.

Neil Rushton

link

Great night and what a fantastic venue - plus I can walk home ! :-) Good crowd of nice people too..

:dance:

Guest Johnny One Trout

Great night and what a fantastic venue - plus I can walk home ! :-) Good crowd of nice people too..

:dance:

link

Simon you went out?? I'm shocked did you see young Tarrantino??

John

Karen get yourself down to  Vivos for Solid Hit Soul & bring Emma, haven't seen her since 100 club xmas party

Dave

X

link

I would love to Dave and ditto for Emma too! laugh.gif Emma was meant to go to last one but caught that sickness bug off me!! :shades:smile.gif

If I can scrap together my last few pennies, we will try & get there! :lol: