Sunday Snug

Guest Andy BB

Guest Andy BB

Sunday Snug this weekend (on Sunday oddly).

I need to make some space for the next batch of iffy goods so if you do make it down along with the usual great soul music, and my manky 45s, you're pretty much guaranteed to win a digital webcam camera thingy or at least one of those mini polaroids that only ever get used by perverts without PCs.

Starting at 2 and finishing when the pubs shut with Johnny T, Mark Raison and me supplying the usual soul, bingo, quizzes and crap jokes. Oh and backdoor Kenny, we haven't asked him to play but that's unlikely to stop him! :D

Bring your beloved for a Valentine's day treat (it's only about 4 quid for a corking Sunday Roast!)

See you there - full details in Events section at

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...ent&eventid=483

Basics -

Filthy McNastys

68 Amwell St

London

EC1R 1UU

Sunday February 13th

2pm - 10.30pm

New game this month, I'll be playing 2 reissues at some point throughout the day - if you spot them you win a digicam, you can also smash the record and if you really want to you can chuck a pint over my head.

• Replies 3
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Islington, Ipswich, Innsbruck, In my own bloody living room. Doesn't matter whre I am I seem to attract beer over the head!  :angry:

link

managed to pop down to the snug for a couple of hours last sunday and I must say, what an excellent set up. In addition to the excellent tunage, fine ales and a top notch bingo session, my colleague Mr Greenhill came away with armfulls of 'state eh art ' pucka electronica :D (though I'm not sure he has worked out how any of it works yet).

Good work all ph34r.gif:ohmy::huh: