Paul Walters On 521

Weingarden

"I Know What Love Is All About"/"She Put Me Down"

Rarest of the rare! Have decided to part with my copy. Looking for a good offer or it goes up on ebay soon.

Condition: on a M-/VG+/VG scale, "I Know" (dance side) is VG++; "She Put" (ballad side) is VG+ with some surface noise (a good twirl on the vacuum record cleaner might quiet it down some, but it's very playable and enjoyable regardless). Beautiful glossy copy with clean labels that have a bit of ring wear. Where have you ever seen this in ANY condition, though?

Anyone?

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

so no one wants this beautiful rare gem? hmmm.

I suspect that most people don't know it as it's a fairly unknown and extremely rare 45.

Here are some scans and soundclips, perhaps you'll get some action now. :lol:

(best to mention that the following are from my old copy and not Matt's copy)

Paul_Walters___I_Know_What_Love_Is_All_About_1_.mp3

Paul_Walters___She_Put_Me_Down.mp3

paulwalters.jpg

Social source share

Guest ruppy

Been playing this at the Lifeline Allnighters for the last four years.top tune ,but then again your gonna hear top tune,s at Lifeline arn,t you

Mick

Social source share

Blimey never though I'd see the day, I bought Sebastian's copy(above), and Very happy I am too that I got it, as this is a very rare track which took me a F*** long time to get, believe me a rare quality crossover record...

I know buggar all about Lifeline and all that but if they are spinning stuff like this, I should venture out!!!

I Notice somebody also listed Rhythm Machine on Rodan on here recently and no takers.... :lol:

Mal.C.

Social source share

Guest ruppy

Thats what we do at Lifeline bring you the best in rare unkown 60s & 70s get yourself down mal next date sat Oct 27th 9 till 6am

best

Mick

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!